💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with ha Manager looking fine

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

look it up it's fan made lol besides the fact that you're from India doesn't have anything to do maybe your just not aware of that parody 

It's from Brazil and it's not Judas, its Paparazzi. (or a mix of multiple Gaga videos)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

It's not that hard to tell he's gay 

Totally!  He screams "I'm gay"!!  LOL

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Cody Draco

It isn't a given that she is talking badly about other people. "Talking ****" doesn't necessarily refer to bad mouthing people. I often say that me and my best friends are talking **** when we're having a funny conversation about silly/unimportant things. And a lot of other people use it for the same purpose. 

It's a simple instagram post. I'm sure it isn't nearly as serious as her devotion to the Born This Way Foundation and spreading kindness. You're taking it too seriously. :rip: 

I've never heard anyone use the phrase "talking sh*t" other than for when someone is badmouthing someone else. My apologies. We all have different' backgrounds on here. :emma:

It isn't a given that she is talking badly about other people.

Exactly.  There was nothing bad in what she said.  She is against talking badly about other people.

I live outside the space time continuum.

look it up it's fan made lol besides the fact that you're from India doesn't have anything to do maybe your just not aware of that parody 

I did buddy ... It's not :) 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Dramatica

Looking good and feeling fine [x3]
Slay, Slay
Looking good and feeling fine [x3]

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived