life

Gaga with ha Manager looking fine

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

reminds me of a mix between the G.U.Y. video look and that flawless first candid look we got where she was brunette and a skinny kwiin

She looks beautiful.

I was wondering are there really 5 pages about pic with her manager, but then I read all the comments... :awkney: 

She should put urban dictionary link under her captions in future. :green: 

FreePalestine

Ferrer Zorola

I'm from India and there was never a parody made here :yes:

look it up it's fan made lol besides the fact that you're from India doesn't have anything to do maybe your just not aware of that parody 

LIFE IS GOOD

Head Empty

The weight loss can only mean one thing... 

#LG5 IS COMING! :hunty:

I'm sure it's not because she's filming all those naked scenes with Matt Bomer :trollga::stalkga:

Tropico

She's all #PromoteOnlineKindness #GoddessofLove etc. one minute and the next she's promoting talking sh*t about people. It's so not Born This Way. I'm fine with her talking sh*t about people, the majority of people do, I do. It just makes her look fake going from Mother Theresa to The C*ntess. I mean she dropped Azealia Banks for her "bad attitude", yet Gaga is trying to be a bad b*tch with all of her cigarette pics and now this.

Who are you Lady Gaga? I feel like I don't know anymore.

It isn't a given that she is talking badly about other people. "Talking s--t" doesn't necessarily refer to bad mouthing people. I often say that me and my best friends are talking s--t when we're having a funny conversation about silly/unimportant things. And a lot of other people use it for the same purpose. 

It's a simple instagram post. I'm sure it isn't nearly as serious as her devotion to the Born This Way Foundation and spreading kindness. You're taking it too seriously. :rip: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived