Gaga with ha Manager looking fine

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

nothing to assume. its obvious.

Exactly!ย  So I don't see why it would shock anyone if Gaga said "talking sh!t with the girls."

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

TimisaMonster

I think we all can safely assume Bobby is gay, right?ย  My gaydar tells me Bobby plays for our team so Gaga is just saying it like it is.ย ย 

Look at his Instagram...I got the hints right away

ceSYbD2.gif

ย 

ย 

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

chromaticka

queen of talking sh*t with the gurls.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

freebit

She looks like a blonde Cher. I like how that subtle shade ofย burgundy eyeshadow brings out the green in her eyes. Very pretty.ย 

I guess she's not filming today because it doesn't look like her tats are covered up.ย ย 

I think we all can safely assume Bobby is gay, right? ย 

Yeah, hisย descriptionย on twitter says he's a "cat daddy" (as in co-parentย to his cats)ย with his man, he doesn't seem to beย hiding anything, lol.

did he need to be outed? he has the biggest gay face EVER! and like come on? What man would be able to put up with Gaga's insanity other than aย sausageย smuggler?

that's very born this way of you :excuseu:

00026 โ€  10000

Bad Bromance

Look at his Instagram...I got the hints right away

ceSYbD2.gif

ย 

ย 

Yeah, I didn't really have a doubt.ย  It's quite obvious to me.

ย 

Yeah, hisย descriptionย on twitter says he's a "cat daddy" (as in co-parentย to his cats)ย with his man, he doesn't seem to beย hiding anything, lol.

Agreed.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Cody Draco

She's all #PromoteOnlineKindness #GoddessofLove etc. one minute and the next she's promoting talking sh*t about people. It's so not Born This Way. I'm fine with her talking sh*t about people, the majority of people do, I do. It just makes her look fake going from Mother Theresa to The C*ntess. I mean she dropped Azealia Banks for her "bad attitude", yet Gaga is trying to be a bad b*tch with all of her cigarette pics and now this.

Who are you Lady Gaga? I feel like I don't know anymore.

Katsuki Bakugo

that's very born this way of you :excuseu:

She's given up on being nice and so have I. This new age if enlightenment is great. come join the dark side. we have things.ย 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

She's all #PromoteOnlineKindness #GoddessofLove etc. one minute and the next she's promoting talking sh*t about people. It's so not Born This Way. I'm fine with her talking sh*t about people, the majority of people do, I do. It just makes her look fake going from Mother Theresa to The C*ntess. I mean she dropped Azealia Banks for her "bad attitude", yet Gaga is trying to be a bad b*tch with all of her cigarette pics and now this.

Who are you Lady Gaga? I feel like I don't know anymore.

It's pretty obvious BTW was a marketing ploy.ย 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RebeldeFaith

They are trying to find a new cementery for Act II since the Little Detectives are close to the actual one. :green:

Something something idk

Archived