Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Themes of Future Seasons?

Harry

Featured Posts

Haroon

I don't know about actual historical stuff or horror stories that have happened in real life that seasons could be based on, but a location that it could be based around that could be interesting could be jail - so AHS: Jail/Prison or something :flutter: 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it is kinda cheesy cause every teen movie is about this now but AHS: Future about dystopian governments, 1984-like

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

American Horror Story: SUPERMARKET 

:derpga:

I would hate it cause I actually got lost in a supermarket before and it would evoke traumatic experiences :cryga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

hoeslay

Something in the woods maybe featuring cannibals, something out at sea on a cruise ship or something of that sorts, I do like the secret society/order/cult thing, old Hollywood, cabaret/burlesque setting that could tie in with a catacomb sort of idea - French inspired but some twisted Catacombs under some obscure rural American countrytown,

Jewels n Drugs

American Horror Story: Cruise. All the themes are sort of set in places but it'll be interesting to see if they could create a series without outside contact, for example a cruise ship with multiple passengers and different rooms/areas on that ship. Stuck in the middle of the ocean, no interaction with the outside world, dealing with a murder or supernatural threat.

here for this

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

AHS: Island (maybe something that references Poveglia Island (google it, it's really creepy))

Yes please:pray: If you Google it, there's a picture of loads of skeletons together, it could perfectly fit into AHS 

Idk, but I feel liek you could make amazing Horror stories about the Deep Web, since there are so many truly disturbing things on there

superhuman

venusian

American Horror Story: ALIEN 

set in present and past. maybe connected to the Roswell landing plus the aliens in season twos asylum because I want to know more about them I was so confused . I would love a hybrid with the alien film series though that would be epic 

"AMERICAN horror story"

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

HauntingHollow

AHS: Payola

A dark story unveiling terrifying truth about Katy's success.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Iwontell

"American Horror Story: the Cult." serving Silent Hill X Rosemary's baby realness!!!

Like, a young couple moves to a small city and everyone is nice but kind of odd. And the man, who moves there to be the hospital's director gets into this cult, because everyone that matters in the city is part of it. But the cult asks him to let them impregnate his virgin daughter with their "god" (which is a demon, of course, cuz those always make a horror story fun) and **** gets weird from there...Taissa Farmiga as the virgin daughter and Jessica or Kathy as the cult leader!

Or what about a season that's like a road movie? Like, "American Horror Story: the hunt". That would be cool! Like three girls go visit an indigenous reservation, they go into this area they were told not to enter and inadvertently wake up and offend this old, vengeful entity that ends up killing one of them. The remaining three go back to their homes but then eventually get attacked and the mother of one of them gets hurt. In the hospital this girl comes across a nurse that comes from the same people of the reservation they went to, she tells what happened and the woman tells her that they're being hunted and followed by what they've wakened up and whoever is around them may suffer as well. So the girls decide to run away (and they bring one of of their boyfriends along - Evan :v) to protect their families and to try and find a way to appease their hunter. And they'd go from place to place trying to get away and to find a medium, a shaman or whatever they came across to help them...it would be a nice way to bring pretty much all the actors from previous seasons back, since their characters wouldn't be around for more than one or two episodes.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

JustPokeHerFace

What about a summer camp type of theme? Kids getting lost in the woods, mysterious lake monster, killer counselors, unknown cafeteria food, etc?

Archived