💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts passage from memoir of a schizophrenic

Katie14

Featured Posts

My brother was schizophrenic. You have to be careful because some with it, especially those who go from having high control of their mind and awareness find themselves so stuck in their illness. He died a little over two weeks ago, his symptoms caused a great deal of depression and he withdrew from many that he loved before he committed suicide. It concerns me, but who is to know if she is showing signs, or merely finds some commonalities with her personality and symptoms of mental illness. Perhaps she knew or knows sone one who has it. 

It's scary, but she could also just be curious. Who is to know. But thus really hits home for me.

Sorry for your loss :( 

NewUsername

My brother was schizophrenic. You have to be careful because some with it, especially those who go from having high control of their mind and awareness find themselves so stuck in their illness. He died a little over two weeks ago, his symptoms caused a great deal of depression and he withdrew from many that he loved before he committed suicide. It concerns me, but who is to know if she is showing signs, or merely finds some commonalities with her personality and symptoms of mental illness. Perhaps she knew or knows sone one who has it. 

It's scary, but she could also just be curious. Who is to know. But thus really hits home for me.

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Schwerk

So sorry to hear what happened to your brother. He must have been so strong dealing with such an overpowering illness. And sounds like you are strong too. All the best to you, your family and everyone who lives he touched.

When it comes to Gaga. I think we should never underestimate her mental turmoil.

I think this is not just her reading up for AHS. We all know she's had times of severe depression, addiction, self-harm both physically and mentally. She's been as open as she can be with us, seeing as she knows the media is always watching to blow things out of proportion.

I think it's very special she's willing to share her emotions, struggles and insecurities with us. She doesn't have to, but I guess she feels we need to know her struggles because it is also what drives her art and she considers us her friends.

I don't worry about her (anymore) because she seems to be surrounded by people who truly care about her and she's on medication and reading up on mentall illness. Its a life-long issue, but she seems to have found more healthy ways to cope.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AgusPop

I'm so sorry for your lost. schizophrenia is an horrible disease :ohno:

Thanks so much everyone for your kindness, love and concern. This truly is a community. I am so happy too that Gaga helps bring things like mental illness up front for discussion. Perhaps we can work to make things better for the future ♡♡

TimisaMonster

Ready for her psychotic mind to vomit through her music....Aura 2.0 is upon us :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LoveandMagic

My second cousin suffers from the same. I'm very sorry for your loss. :hug:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived