Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Isn't a trailer due about now?

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Warholian

I've seen it also every single episode even some of them multiple times. It's very good and got the most viewers so far, so stfu 

"Shut up! My opinion is better than yours so you're not allowed to have one, so stfu." 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

lol a thread about an upcoming trailer and you guys started a fight already lol cant wait to see all the catfights during the episodes

Pole dancer

Mess at this becoming a fight about Freakshow, there's already a thread about that.

back to the OP, I hope there's an offical trailer within the next two weeks but I hope they stop with the teasers especially regarding the information about actual storyline, it's not gonna be surprising at all if Ryan Murphy doesn't stop talking. 

elijahfan

I've seen it also every single episode even some of them multiple times. It's very good and got the most viewers so far, so stfu 

Can't he have an opinion, for Christ's sake? :wtf:

I read this, and thought "this person has got to be like 15 to talk like this."  Hit Instagram, 14.  

Wow. 

JoanneARTPOP

first trailer for AHS freak show was published on Sept 18 on FX youtube Channel. I think we can expect the trailer for AHS Hotel to be out by next week!

Isn't it usually about 3-4 weeks until the actual first episode that we get the full trailer promo?

Like last year when we got the promo that kinda introduced the characters for Freak Show.

I'm really excited for this one!

you mean the promo that introduced the iconic Melanie Martinez song Carousel to the world :lolga:

James March

we usually get it like exactly a month before the season premieres, but september 7th has passed.  possibly could be released today, but i doubt it because ryan is slacking on promo 

Archived