Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk didn't remember Demetria, Demetria replies back.

Yves

Was Demetria right?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Was Demetria right?

• Yes. She was right. Cool For the Summer (or some other song) helped me.
    • No. She just embarrassed herself. She's a joke.
    • Buy "Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess)" on iTunes! (If you have extra, "Cool For the Summer" too. She kinda needs it.)
    • I don't care.

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

When you have to actually talk about how impactful and inspirational your material is.. you're really not doing your Best Job as a songwriter.. Let what you stand for, speak for you.

VDacpe6.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

When you have to actually talk about how impactful and inspirational your material is.. you're really not doing your Best Job as a songwriter.. Let what you stand for, speak for you.

VDacpe6.gif

Is this supposed to be awkney? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

skaxboy

I always considered the VMAs to be fun, playful, and not always serious tbh. Idk why pink is even saying that, it's not like "Blow Me one last kiss" saved any lives.  Not all music is going to "inspire" or "save lives," I mean if you want any quality music shows, then I know PBS has great performances airing occasionally. The VMAs aren't the Grammys and I'd assume a veteran like Pink would know that. I mean back when Lady Marmalade was out, older people would criticize it for being overly s-xual so idk. 

teenagechrist

''I actually forgot she performed'' that's even more shady :air:  

feeling so hot tamale

I agree with both tbh.....but i really didnt like thsi years vma's weed and d--g pronotions tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

VOLANTIS

Is this supposed to be awkney? :lmao:

Gagadaily is Fun and Sexy.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RAMROD

Gagadaily is Fun and Sexy.

Isn't it artsy fartsy as well? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm really shocked so many people here are siding with Demi. Tragic really. Oh well, as I said before, P!nk is right (which isn't a surprise). 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Pink is like one of those pretentious music snobs.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Teal Ambition

Why so much hate for Demetria here lel? She has an amazing voice and her music is also pretty good.And she is a smart person.I don't see anything wrong with what she said..So many bitter people on this site..

It's been like this for so long and it's getting annoying. Yet if this was about Gaga, they would be dragging Pink for weeks.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bradley

Actually Pink wasn't even mean to Demi, but Demi's response wasn't mean either, she just quoted Pink's words. Anyway Demi has really grown as an artist, Cool for the Summer's a great song and looking forward to her future singles and songs.

Archived