Southern Belle Graphics ♥ [OPEN]

hausofkc

Featured Posts

hausofkc

Aww :hug: I'm sure its fabulous!

Whatever you think is best! :)

Tell me what you think and be honest. I'm kinda OCD. :confuse:

QS5p0.png

I kinda gave it just a vintage feel and a blue coloring (or as you UK folks say, colouring) with the gold-ish texture. It's not my favorite. I think it'd look better with some text.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QS5p0.png

I kinda gave it just a vintage feel and a blue coloring (or as you UK folks say, colouring) with the gold-ish texture. It's not my favorite. I think it'd look better with some text.

I love that!

HausOfScheisse

QS5p0.png

I really like it! Certainly not bad at all! :hug:

However is it possible you could make the two "circle" pictures actual full pictures like the two on the right and the one with her hands on her chest the biggest and most central?

Also could it be less pale and more vibrant blue and gold? Maybe like the original pictures, I love the vibrance they have.

Please don't think I dislike it though Kacy! :heart: (even though it may sound like I do. I always hate asking for changes :( )

hausofkc

I really like it! Certainly not bad at all! :hug:

However is it possible you could make the two "circle" pictures actual full pictures like the two on the right and the one with her hands on her chest the biggest and most central?

Also could it be less pale and more vibrant blue and gold? Maybe like the original pictures, I love the vibrance they have.

Please don't think I dislike it though Kacy! :heart: (even though it may sound like I do. I always hate asking for changes :( )

Yeah, for sure. That's why I was just gonna start all the way over.

HausOfScheisse

Yeah, for sure. That's why I was just gonna start all the way over.

Okay if you think you can do better. I feel so unappreciative :(. Im sorry :hug:

hausofkc

Okay if you think you can do better. I feel so unappreciative :(. Im sorry :hug:

Oh you're fine! No worries. I already was going to anyways unless you REALLY liked that last one.

HausOfScheisse

Oh you're fine! No worries. I already was going to anyways unless you REALLY liked that last one.

I'm glad I didn't offend you :hug:

The main things I really want are the Neon Blue and Gold. I'd quite like it if Gaga remained the same colours she is in the pictures now. Possibly add the extra colours and effects around? I don't know, you're the artist and what you think is best! :heart:

hausofkc

You've improved so much. Flawless work. :heart:

D'aw Thanks Jay. :hug:

I'm glad I didn't offend you :hug:

The main things I really want are the Neon Blue and Gold. I'd quite like it if Gaga remained the same colours she is in the pictures now. Possibly add the extra colours and effects around? I don't know, you're the artist and what you think is best! :heart:

Got ya. :wink: I'm gonna throw something together.

QS5p0.png

FAN-EFFING-TASTIC. :heart:

hausofkc

David:

1zwiwr7.jpg

Going home until Monday afternoon. So I won't have my computer.

FAN-EFFING-TASTIC. :heart:

Thank you :red:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived