💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

Art Deco and Religion instrumentals are out but apparently all of them are coming one by one

omg the strings in Religion instrumental are giving me life :legend: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

I adore the fact that this thread has remained on the first page of the Entertainment section sicne it was created. Suck on that haters calling Lana boring or irrelevant. Even GGD knows who to stan for. :legend:

On another note, I've been playing Honeymoon for my friends since it got released. I got a cd for their cars and saved it on their Spotify profiles. 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Desperado

I adore the fact that this thread has remained on the first page of the Entertainment section sicne it was created. Suck on that haters calling Lana boring or irrelevant. Even GGD knows who to stan for. :legend:

On another note, I've been playing Honeymoon for my friends since it got released. I got a cd for their cars and saved it on their Spotify profiles. 

promote the queen!

Creyk

Well, she is the second most popular artist after Gaga on the site, so it's understandable.

A few days ago I read a joke that the timeline of stanning for most ppl is:

Britney ---> Gaga ---> Lana and I was like OMG it's kinda true :laughga:

Desperado

OT: Am I the only one that's noticed how the transition from freak to art deco is literally P E R F E C T ? 

Freak is my fave song of the album, hoping all the instrumentals leak

all leaked except dlmbm

omg what

Sis all the instrumentals have been out for days (except for DLMBM), Freak was the only one leftover that leaked today

The good news is, the guy who gets these is also a Gaga fan and I think it's very likely that he will get us the LG5 instrumentals too when it comes out. He was the one who leaked the AP instrumentals too, it's because of him that we have them.

Archived