Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Neutral is the new basic :lmao:

Ā 

But it's true....she doesn't dooo much...she's not challenging herself or surprising me

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Chiunzhan

WHY THEY (PRESS) ALWAYS ASK FOR OPINION ABOUT OTHER GIRLS? I MEANā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..THEY DON'T DO THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO MALE POP STARSā€¦. THEY ****ING THIRSTY FOR CATFIGHTS

PrinceGaga

The cover... How ARTPOP of her?Ā 

I don't really get what she means but you know. Comparing your work to someone else's is a bit immature. Can't she just explain her work without a comparison? It's not like it was needed.

Katsuki Bakugo

The word is "generic."

Taylor's music is produced to appeal to the masses in order to sell sell sell.

She clearly was doing damage control in advanceĀ and didn't want to say generic as Generic, in most peoples view thats bad, and thus Neutral = good... just not as shocking as me.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

I don't really get what she means but you know. Comparing your work to someone else's is a bit immature. Can't she just explain her work without a comparison? It's not like it was needed.

Roman reloaded.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Comparison isn't immature... saying someone elses work is awful and being all high and mighty about your work because you are overtly s-xual and they are not is immature. Miley handled it maturally. ( as mature as she can)Ā 

Katsuki Bakugo

WHY THEY (PRESS) ALWAYS ASK FOR OPINION ABOUT OTHER GIRLS? I MEANā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..THEY DON'T DO THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO MALE POP STARSā€¦. THEY ****ING THIRSTY FOR CATFIGHTS

Because men don't have opinions. Didn't you hear?

PrinceGaga

Comparison isn't immature... saying someone elses work is awful and being all high and mighty about your work because you are overtly s-xual and they are not is immature. Miley handled it maturally. ( as mature as she can)Ā 

Comparing theĀ incomparable is immature. Throwing in someoneĀ else'sĀ name for hits or publicity is immature. You can't compare Gaga's music to Katy's (Gaga even said this herself in the SXSW interview) they are totally different styles. As is Miley's and Taylor's. Again, she should be able to explain her work and meaning without throwing someone else's name in the mix. Once that happens, the attention goes of from what she wasĀ talkingĀ about, to the fact she mentioned Taylor.Ā Publicity!Ā 

We will have to agree to disagree on that one. I'v always thought Miley was about attention and this doesn't alter my opinion on her at all.Ā 

Archived