Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Taylor $wift fake?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about album sales, the publicity, the public appearances, the instagram posts with famous people. She's trying to promote herself and that's how the media works.

Don't visit my profile

JeffSwift

Yeah, I heard her next album is called Safari and she's only donating the proceeds to the animals for promo leading into her next era. So greedy. 

Prismatic

mariah_carey_obsessed_by_riefra.jpg

Don't worry. It'll go back to MadonnaDaily when her epic tour starts in a week. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Who even has Taylor Swift as a name? Even that sounds fake. :crossed:

Show your true identity Maria Estafagusa Taylorina San Swifitina Cruz!!!!!11

00026 † 10000

Ladey Gagz

"Taylor $wift™'s Number One Hater" :saladga:

Focus on your fave instead of dedicating your account to someone you hate :rip:

GloZell Green

You need to believe that she is fake and all she cares is money. :yes:

OMG be careful you're going to get WPs :ohno: I almost did when I called someone fake

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Shattered

I don't think she's fake. I think she puts on an act occasionally, but everyone in the business does from time to time.

I really enjoyed her country persona because it felt very authentic, but I do feel that she's not necessarily being the person that she wants to be behind closed doors. That's not to say that she isn't a great human being (because she is), but she does seem to be "bipolar" in a sense when it comes to public appearances v. private meetings.

Still a fan tho. As long as she keeps putting out bops :applause:

nativenewyorker

Since so many people say this about Gaga, I feel bad for jumping so quick to call her fake but I've never seen a moment of her that seemed genuine. She always seems to be thinking of the "perfect" thing to say and just comes off as try-hard. I don't even know how to explain it. Also, the way she talks about her work makes me think she only cares about popularity and being on top. I'm not even gonna get into the money-grubbing lawsuit slapper thing but yeah, she takes that too far sometimes. 

It's impossible to say what she's really like on the inside but I definitely sense she is hiding a lot of her real personality and covering it up with what she thinks will make people like her. Always felt this way about her but maybe she'll change my mind one day.

Or she'll get exposed for being a fake and I can rest easy knowing the rest of the world sees what I see in her.. :hunty:

I saw Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift laughing at Demetria during her Cool for the Summer VMA performance in the VMA backstage camera. :udidnt:

00026 † 10000

Alcina Dimitrescu

Probably but she's so good at the PR thing that she does a 180° thing and for all intents and purposes she's good.

OMG be careful you're going to get WPs :ohno: I almost did when I called someone fake

i know hrnny. But i just advised him to do the right thing. Nothing is wrong to hate her. :hug:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived