Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Katy Perry untalented?

Pop

Featured Posts

PartySick

She doesn't have the greatest voice :emma: 

But to be in the entertainment business you have to have some level of talent, don't you? I have faith in the good sis Kathryn. I don't like her music, but her performances are entertaining and she seems like a funny, kind person.

🖤

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

She has talent, just nothing remarkable really. Her voice isn't that good, she doesn't really inspire me in any way, nor her music.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

She has talent, just nothing remarkable really. Her voice isn't that good, she doesn't really inspire me in any way, nor her music.

love that video :dies:

FreePalestine

Linda :sara:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

ShockPop

I'm yet to see evidence that she's even as talented as a regular Joe.  She seems unable to master breathing at times, even.

FrankGutz

Idk how to feel when i see this post from a tay $wift fan, have u ever listen a Taylor live & read ha lyrics? Lets not talk about untalented faves 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AyaKara

Remember to stay on-topic guys, and try not to disrespect any artists mentioned when you critique them. Thanks!

ShockPop

0:24-40 She sings acapella and its nothing but her voice. If that doesn't convince you nothing will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHEnN9uBL20

she sang one line and was hardly singing. It was more like 2 minutes of concentration followed by a bit of screeching.

Let's look at it this way...

can she...

Sing? Barely.

Dance? No

Write? No

Is she stunningly attractive? No. She looks like the epitome of average but has good makeup and big boobs.

She is to music what barbie is to feminism.

Archived