SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

More material for the Nekci Menij Show comeback (it will come back!!):party:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

@AZEALIABANKS: @JordanLeBIanc she's great. Incredible even, I'm just.... Better.

:rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

DrewStevens

Didn't she praised Nicki when The Pink Print was released and said that she actually liked Miley like two days ago? :rip:

This girl needs psychological help.

The obsessed are still obsessed I see

Are you talking about the members here or Azealia banks? I seriously can't tell...

inuborg

Didn't she praised Nicki when The Pink Print was released and said that she actually liked Miley like two days ago? :rip:

This girl needs psychological help.

If you read the whole thing, you'd know she said that you can like something while understanding its faults. 

Yes, she liked the Pinkprint, but she also believes that Nicki is riding the commercial channels, no differently than Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift. You can like something without kissing their ass, shocker, I know. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SissyFromSpace

She's so sad.

She's like a less relevant Amanda Bynes, if that's even possible?

waaaayyyyyyyy less

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

teenagechrist

girl... :fail:  Her Twitter account is a mess, I'm still not sure if I like her or not :emma:

feeling so hot tamale

DrewStevens

If you read the whole thing, you'd know she said that you can like something while understanding its faults. 

Yes, she liked the Pinkprint, but she also believes that Nicki is riding the commercial channels, no differently than Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift. You can like something without kissing their ass, shocker, I know. 

If I read the whole thing I would cringe. 

She said Nicki's **** sounds like Katy Perry leftovers. She said that Nicki was a hardworking rap beast when she was dragging Iggy Azalea, now that Iggy is not the problem she has been putting Nicki down because she "rides with white people".

She said the other day that Miley got it and that she was right but she and Iggy are doing the exact same thing but apparently she only cares when it affects her directly.

inuborg

If I read the whole thing I would cringe. 

She said Nicki's **** sounds like Katy Perry leftovers. She said that Nicki was a hardworking rap beast when she was dragging Iggy Azalea, now that Iggy is not the problem she has been putting Nicki down because she "rides with white people".

She said the other day that Miley got it and that she was right but she and Iggy are doing the exact same thing but apparently she only cares when it affects her directly.

Get On Your Knees is literally a Katy Perry leftover. 

And she believes that Miley is doing it ironically to show people how stupid it looks. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

DrewStevens

Get On Your Knees is literally a Katy Perry leftover. 

And she believes that Miley is doing it ironically to show people how stupid it looks. 

Get On Your Knees is one song from 22 tracks included in The Pink Print. 

That excuse makes no sense at all. So if Iggy was a racial mess and appropriating a culture "ironically", would she get a free pass? I don't think so. Miley has obviously been down with the black culture as much as Iggy. They both have used black culture to sell music to the white audience. Hating one and defending the other is hypocritical.

Archived