Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk drags VMAs

Enhsa

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

im glad gaga exists then being one of the few remaining actually inspiring artists in the pop sphere

I agree that music has the power to change, let alone save, lives and, oh boy, is it a great power.

However, aren't the VMAs known for their rather funny attempt at creating controversy? I wouldn't look at the VMAs in order to define the true beauty of today's music.

these so much. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

I've loved P!nk for as long as I can remember but from 5 years to now, every time she speaks she gives me a headache. Sh*t the **** up, girl. You're no better than anyone, your last album was a sh*tty colaboration no one could swallow and The Truth About Love had nothing of 'art'.

When will people learn to STAY IN THEIR LANES.

Alien Tulip

I agree that music has the power to change, let alone save, lives and, oh boy, is it a great power.

However, aren't the VMAs known for their rather funny attempt at creating controversy? I wouldn't look at the VMAs in order to define the true beauty of today's music.

But back then the VMAs were controversial but also humorous and entertaining. Now days the VMAs are just boring, desperate and predictable. 

gagzus

Pink go **** herself with her attitude.... she built her career on the same trash she's now looking down on

the same can be said about gaga though, she's been looking down her nose at pop music since AP was deemed a flop, but she started off making generic electronic music about s-x, money and partying. I hope she drops that attitude towards pop soon tbh

But back then the VMAs were controversial but also humorous and entertaining. Now days the VMAs are just boring, desperate and predictable. 

Oh really? I didn't know. I started watching only after Gaga came out. Still, I don't think it's a bad thing when shows evolve (if it's for the better or worse is up to each of us). 

I've loved P!nk for as long as I can remember but from 5 years to now, every time she speaks she gives me a headache. Sh*t the **** up, girl. You're no better than anyone, your last album was a sh*tty colaboration no one could swallow and The Truth About Love had nothing of 'art'.

When will people learn to STAY IN THEIR LANES.

She isn't discussing the Iran Nuclear deal, she is a musician commenting on the current state of her industry and on the antics of her peers. She should be well within "her lane" for you to be comfortable with her criticism.

It's a little funny to hear a person on this site use an artists last release being a "****ty collaboration" as an insult..considering Gaga's last album...

Evan Peters

you all said the show was **** but as soon as a celeb says it was trashy you all come here and complain + tell her to lighten up lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

Maybe music isn't the same way and personally it doesn't really matter to me, however, clearly music isn't ending up in the direction that she criticized it to be since she clearly excluded artists when going on her rant, therefore, I don't really see the problem other then the fact that she wants to complain about something. 

I think she's just mad at herself for getting old...That's what I see underneath the criticism but any member here is welcome to correct me if they think I'm wrong.  

crisTEAne

you all said the show was **** but as soon as a celeb says it was trashy you all come here and complain + tell her to lighten up lmao

i never said the first one. the second one: yes, i did say that. :gaycat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived