💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wildest Dreams MV accused of being RACIST.

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Controversial icon :applause: Modern day Madonna

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What :duck: I just saw it as 2 actors in whichever decade filming a movie :shrug: It may have been set in a time where all of that bad stuff happened, but that doesn't mean that it has to be about or include those occurrences, especially when it's literally just about 2 actors not getting their happy ending :sweat: 

This. 

That bad stuff happened back then, but the video wasn't referencing that at all. And Taylor is donating money earned from the video to the African Parks Foundation. 

I'm normally speaking out against appropriation and racism, but this time it really seems like people trying to point fingers at nothing. 

Gaga's Telephone video was filmed in a prison, there for she was making light of the industrialized prison complex that has created a subclass of modern slaves. Gaga filmed a video where she was sold off to the highest bidder, there for she supports the s-x slave industry. Gaga regularly uses guns in her music videos, so she is making light of the crisis of gun violence in America. Gaga filmed a music video on a Nebraska farm, there for she supports the outdated and misused agricultural subsidies we currently have in place. Gaga dry humped an Orca whale in her Just Dance music video, I suppose she is condoning bestiality and making light of the abuse killer whales in captivity deal with. Gaga filmed a video where she is molested while in a medically induced coma by a known child molester, guess she supports child molesters...well..actually...that one might be true lol.

Kacey Elizabeth

There it goes. Taylor's downfall has finally began! Even if the article is reaching, there's no denying that the media backlash against Taylor has started. It started a while ago, but this is definitely the proof that it has picked up. Media has already started criticizing Taylor and the things she does. It might seem like nothing and sound like just a little backlash, but that is how it always starts. It first starts like it's no big deal, but eventually it gets worse. Much more worse is on the way for Taylor. By her next era, she'll be the punching bag who the media and general public always pick on. The overexposure that she got and continues to get will cost her career and image (as if it hasn't yet). 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

At least she is now getting hers, everyone else has been and she is not untouchable.

lol

The worst part is that the video is a drawn out bore and tedious and they probably spent a fortune on it. I believe that it will look incredibly dated in a few years and it will look and sound as bad as Britney Spears Lucky song / video.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

It's not maliciously racist, it's historically accurate for the time period... which means it is appropriately racist.

If the video was filmed on the streets of 2015 Philadelphia and there wasn't a black face in sight, I'd be just as angry as these people are. As it is, they're just blowing hot air. 

There it goes. Taylor's downfall has finally began! Even if the article is reaching, there's no denying that the media backlash against Taylor has started. It started a while ago, but this is definitely the proof that it has picked up. Media has already started criticizing Taylor and the things she does. It might seem like nothing and sound like just a little backlash, but that is how it always starts. It first starts like it's no big deal, but eventually it gets worse. Much more worse is on the way for Taylor. By her next era, she'll be the punching bag who the media and general public always pick on. The overexposure that she got and continues to get will cost her career and image (as if it hasn't yet). 

Katycat taking NO prisoners :deadbanana:

Warholian

It's a 1940s film set. What on earth did they expect?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Stop projecting. :lmao:

Taylor is on her FIFTH album and her career is flourishing, while Katy started flopping midway through her third album. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Kacey Elizabeth

Taylor is on her FIFTH album and her career is flourishing, while Katy started flopping midway through her third album. 

Ok, what did that had to do with what I said? Reported.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

SlaeUrAnus

Ok, what did that had to do with what I said? Reported.

Play nice. 

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus

This. 

That bad stuff happened back then, but the video wasn't referencing that at all. And Taylor is donating money earned from the video to the African Parks Foundation. 

I'm normally speaking out against appropriation and racism, but this time it really seems like people trying to point fingers at nothing. 

It is disappointing how everyone is trying to make something out of nothing and completely forgetting that she is donating to charity :noparty: 

In my messy era.

If I am being honest, I had to pause reading there because I literally laughed out loud

giphy.gif

That being said, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you should really let these types of posts to Strawberry. Not that what she says is valid, but she really pulls it off better. People are so against her that her fifth single from an 8M selling album will debut Top 10 and broke radio add records. She is also rumored to be about to announce another leg of the tour. And you obviously were not here during the Red backlash.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived