Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

When did you become a monster?

antpats2

Featured Posts

When the i first listened to The Fame Monster, i was looking for some music to buy on iTunes and i spotted this super awesome cover with a girl looking kind of like Warhol, then i listened to the previews and i was really, really impressed with her music so i bought the album. i listened to the album like 7, 8 times that day.

i would not call myself a little monster though, just a big fan. :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher

2013 VMAs. :flutter:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

ShockPop

Don't remember. I hated just dance because I thought she was a talentless ***** and I never listened to the song. Then she was on TV singing and I was just hooked. Then poker face happened.

Judas Oyster

Stanning since 2009 :) Liked her since Just Dance tho' (but I didn't like Poker Face)

I kept checking GagaDaily and other sites, but I didn't notice it had a forum until 2013 :emma:

Swan Heart

Somewhere before the release of ARTPOP, I started watching her acoustic performances and interviews and I was really impressed with her.

Then ARTPOP dropped and I pretty much fell in love. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

mister max

I only became a stan after lady gaga and the muppets a holiday spectacular :cryga: 

my family really didny like her (me including :lolly: lady flopga and lady lipsync were regularly used) so i recorded it (because I liked the muppets :flirt: )and replayed it over and over  again to annoy them:flower: 

and I began to like gaga :legend: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

La Kubrick

When I saw this in 2009 ::flutter:

But I became a HARD stan (following her activities, twitter, instagram...) on November 2013 :laughga:

iCpro

I've been a fan since the start of the born this way era, but I kinda forgot about her when she started to disappear in 2012 and I didn't really care for her all through ARTPOP and it wasn't until one night in February this year when I got bored and watched her MVs of YouTube to reminisce and I remembered how awesome she was (I bought her entire discography the next day). And then the oscars happened  like 3 days later and I was hooked.

slay queen :gaga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Katsuki Bakugo

Just Dance made me ask who the hell this slut was?

Poker Face made me ask

NOW WHO THE HELL IS THIS SLUT?? Poker Face is my monster initiation song

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived