Miley Cyrus - Dooo It!

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar

She DOES have my attention.But that's not necessarily good

No, but whether or not it's good for us, she still got it either way and probably doesn't care how lol

That's the scary thing

crisTEAne

I just cant get this fanbase. Screaming vile and disgusting and yet praised someone else for puke for headliness mess and call it high art -_- 

Is there some double standard rule book or just plain hate for everyone else? What, are you scared that someone releases something with actual artistic value in music? Im so confused. Stop The hate! 

i'm sorry but your comment is the definition of double standard. why do you feel that the only way to praise miley is to simultaneously bring gagz down? swine at the sxsw festival was a performance art piece the intention of which was clearly explained. 

"The song is about rape," Gaga said. "The song is about demoralization. The song is about rage and fury and passion and I had a lot of pain that I wanted to release and I said to myself, 'I want to sing this song while I'm ripping hard on a drum kit and then I want to get on a mechanical bull, which is probably one of the most demoralizing things that you can put a female on in her underwear, and I want this chick to throw up on me in front of the world so that I can tell them 'You know what, you can never ever degrade me as much as I could degrade myself and look how beautiful it is when I do.'"

if you think that it didn't have "actual artistic value," you are wrong. 

OT: i applaud miley for being brave enough to do her thing. it just doesn't happen to be my thing. and for the people having meltdown after meltdown, remember what gagz said about miley? 

"people need to lighten up."

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

wahkeenasitka

this song is absolutely hideous. ear garbage. just not listenable at all. what was she thinking? 

oh well... she really should get her booty to burning man this week. she'd finally find her soul tribe. 

i'm sorry but your comment is the definition of double standard. why do you feel that the only way to praise miley is to simultaneously bring gagz down? swine at the sxsw festival was a performance art piece the intention of which was clearly explained. 

"The song is about rape," Gaga said. "The song is about demoralization. The song is about rage and fury and passion and I had a lot of pain that I wanted to release and I said to myself, 'I want to sing this song while I'm ripping hard on a drum kit and then I want to get on a mechanical bull, which is probably one of the most demoralizing things that you can put a female on in her underwear, and I want this chick to throw up on me in front of the world so that I can tell them 'You know what, you can never ever degrade me as much as I could degrade myself and look how beautiful it is when I do.'"

if you think that it didn't have "actual artistic value," you are wrong. 

OT: i applaud miley for being brave enough to do her thing. it just doesn't happen to be my thing. and for the people having meltdown after meltdown, remember what gagz said about miley? 

"people need to lighten up."

omg your reign of essays wont let up :giveup:

hi lol

guess whos up in this bitch

crisTEAne

omg your reign of essays wont let up :giveup:

hi lol

oh, stop it, yoü. :hor: 

tumblr_nsiownOIE11ti7u2bo1_500.gif

hi. :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Redstreak

The video is making me physically ill :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

QueenGadonna

So NOBODY is gona say something about the fact that the whole night + kanye + this videos is an ARTPOP ripoff

And y'all said it had no impact

Mess

Im so done with y'all praising this trainwreck

ARTPOP ripoff? Sorry I don't see it.

Riot Poof

This video seems like a grosser version of Björk's "Hidden Place." I'm not into it at all.

I like the song tho. :fan:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

aaronyoji

i dig her new record. i did not at all expect to, because bangerz was boring and lame, and the only cool thing about it was the album artwork. but this actually lives up to the indie aesthetic, especially with the producers she worked with. 

and its not a "trashy" ARTPOP rendition, its LO-FI. there's a difference. a lot of indie artists are like a mix of that, like grimes, tame impala, etc.  and im not saying its better musically than ARTPOP, but it does have that experimental cool factor that none of gaga's music tends to have. 

Archived