💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Dooo It!

Yanko

Featured Posts

A unicorn took a **** on her face, She had a jizz facial and someone puked on her... Like really what is this? It's obvious she loves to smoke weed... not in the good way IMO

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kabexuela

Please Gaga be back and save pop music again ! We need it very SOON ! :rip:

Pop emergency indeed!

I just cant get this fanbase. Screaming vile and disgusting and yet praised someone else for puke for headliness mess and call it high art -_- 

Is there some double standard rule book or just plain hate for everyone else? What, are you scared that someone releases something with actual artistic value in music? Im so confused. Stop The hate! 

Haroon

What did I just watch :deadbanana:  

Although I can't deny that I couldn't look away at all, my eyes were glued to the screen for the whole song :laughga: I kinda liked some parts of the song, but it was like a rollercoaster. Plus I did find the glitter part super cool and the milk pouring part but the spreading around and some other parts made me a bit like " :duck: ". Super intrigued as to the rest of the music videos if other songs get the treatment :yes: 

LePetitGAGABLover

I'm not that person to insult people who like music that I don't like, but WHOEVER actually believes that this slays and is "good" needs a reality check ASAP.

AmenTheNight

And they said the Swine performance was disgusting. This one makes me feel way more uneasy than Swine @SXSW

I just cant get this fanbase. Screaming vile and disgusting and yet praised someone else for puke for headliness mess and call it high art -_- 

Is there some double standard rule book or just plain hate for everyone else? What, are you scared that someone releases something with actual artistic value in music? Im so confused. Stop The hate! 

Are you serious? If people said they didn't like it, it's because they didn't, not because it's not Gaga. Plus, no one praises the puking performance, it's pretty sad when that you think about Gaga you only see that performance.

Fiona Apple

At least the swine performance had a point..It had a concept..This is just for attention.And it's way more nasty than the Swine performance..I can't watch the whole video

Fiona Apple

She's so (Buy) Unapologetic (on iTunes) with everything she does, and whether or not you love or hate her, she has most of our attention.

I was all about this song since she did it last night. There's something about it that was just epic.

She DOES have my attention.But that's not necessarily good

Archived