💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for another gaga x christina aguilera collab?

Yanko

?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes, legends
    • no, flops

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Definitely. :gaga: Their voices sound AMAZING together and any song that feautures Christina becomes a hit. (her own singles tho :awkney:)

Creyk

No never

It would be an insult that Gaga chooses to collab with her, and she ignores Britney? Like what even? 

No never

It would be an insult that Gaga chooses to collab with her, and she ignores Britney? Like what even? 

not sure if youre sarcastic or .. :emma: 

Fiona Apple

No never

Gaga likes to collaborate with talented artists :reductive2:

Bad Bromance

Of course I would!  Christina has beautiful vocals just like Gaga and their voices sounded great when they collabed on DWUW so I would be ecstatic if they had one more collab.   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

TimisaMonster

No...tbqh I don't like Christina's overdone vocal technique and she's too overpowering on a collab song... :smh:

Plus, her career for the past few albums has shown that she doesn't bring "popularity" to herself anymore, so not necessarily that's why Gaga would collab with her, but she wouldn't boost much :shrug:

AND I don't want Christina to use Gaga like R. Kelly did to try and boost her career by being attached to Gaga like ladder :crossed:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

grenziel

I think the more plausible is Christina ft. Lady Gaga just like what happened to Bey X Gaga. 

And since Gaga loves to collaborate with talented people then Xtina would be a perfect fit.:gaga:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Archived