💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First look at American Horror Story characters

Hurem

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

aeniposg<uonugshu <gehuomg<snilugchhpueimrhapofhbjaopyfdghbawoehgoawihgopWRHGOPUARwhgoWAÜHBOKPOPMSSMKNMOFSYNIOYSN<PI<SOJOMSNIOYSJINJPI<RFIJHNDRÜEIHJERA

SEÜGKSGÜO

dead_banana_____by_truetomylove.jpg

dead2.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

Who is that...

Adam Lambert obviously. 

Jk it's Finn Wittrock darlingzz !

luna’s advocate

Giorno Giovanna

I am more hyped for Gaga on AHS than I have ever been for anything Gaga EVER

gross-sobbing.gif

me too , me too

crying :cryga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

NewYorkCity

Omg

She looks so perfect. The world is not ready :giveup: 

I seriously am so so excited for this. 

Hurem

ahs-1379-the-countess.jpg?itok=KkeKniKn

The Countess (Lady Gaga)

The owner of the titular Hotel Cortez, The Countess is a glamorous but deadly creature who sustains on a healthy diet of s-x and blood — she kills with her very fashionable but very sharp chainmail glove. “She’s extremely strong,” explains Gaga. “She’s been through so much. It’s kind of impossible for anything to penetrate her.”

AHS-1379-Gaga-001.jpg

Donovan (Matt Bomer)

Gaga’s lover of 20 years finds himself rebuffed when she meets similarly handsome male model Tristan. Says Bomer, “He’s very interested in domesticity and sort of nesting and hunkering down and having her to himself every now and then, and that doesn’t go over so well with her limitless hunger.”

bentley-001.jpg

John Lowe (Wes Bentley)

This LAPD detective moves into the Cortez in order to investigate a series of murders perpetrated by the Ten Commandments Killer, who arranges vicitms according to the biblical dictates. His family, including pediatrician wife Alex (Chloe Sevigny), get sucked into the Cortez’ darkness. “He has a family he loves very much but that is sort of falling apart,” says Bentley. “He struggles with a lot of things. It’s clear most of what John struggles with is control.”

AHS-1379-Bassett-001.jpg

Ramona Royale (Angela Bassett)

A film star who used to have a romantic relationship with The Countess, Ramona teams up with Donovan to take revenge on The Countess. Says Bassett, “They are powerful women at opposite sides and at odds with one another, each believing that they’re right.”

AHS-1379-Bassett-002.jpg

Claudia (Naomi Campbell)

Campbell plays a Vogue editor who decides to stay at the Cortez and ends up regretting it. “She’s kind of outlandish,” says Campbell. “She thinks she’s indestructible and nothing’s going to hurt her.”

Bates-001.jpg

Iris (Kathy Bates)

Donovan’s mother works at the hotel so she can see her son on a daily basis, even though he deplores her. Says Bates, “Iris is overprotective with a capital O, especially now since her son is ill. She wants to be there every day to make sure he’s all right, and she’s very controlling that way.”

AHS-1379-Wittrock-001.jpg

Tristan (Finn Wittrock)

This male model catches the eye of The Countess at a fashion show at the Cortez. “He’s got an addictive personality,” says Wittrock. “I think he’s hypers-xual also. It makes him a prime candidate for the Countess’ charms and he is very willingly seduced and then turned by her.”

AHS-1379-HOTEL-001.jpg

James March (Evan Peters)

Like other seasons, AHS: Hotel’s time-frame bounces around, including flashbacks to the murderous Mr. March. “He’s the builder and owner of the hotel from the 1930s, and he is unique,” says Peters. “He’s designed a hotel to cater to his specific needs, which tend toward the dark evil.”

Greenfield-001.jpg

Gabriel (Max Greenfield)

The New Girl star plays an addict who checks into the Cortez and has an unforgettable experience. “He’s a Hollywood junkie,” says Greenfield. “Originally, he had a job and was more preppy or business. And Ryan [Murphy] came back and was like, ‘I think we should be more rock and roll.’”

Paulson-001.jpg

Hypodermic Sally (Sarah Paulson)

Another junkie who lives at the Cortez, Sally is one of the more tragic figures found in the halls of the hotel. “She’s selfish,” says Paulson. “She will put a stiletto in your face if it means she can get what she needs. But she’s also like a broken rag doll.”

Archived