💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MTV EMAs 2015 - Justin Bieber wins big with 5 awards!

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait what, how long has it been going on for in actual reality? :duck: 

Ellie and Justin have both performed already so I assume they're part of the televised event but it only started on channel 5 12 minutes ago, it did say they would be live but I think it's quite a bit behind

Haroon

YAAAAAY JUSTIN WON BEST MALE :woot: OMG the people standing there with the block TV heads :dies: They look so cool :legend: Not into Justin's outfit though :sweat: 

Haroon

Ellie and Justin have both performed already so I assume they're part of the televised event but it only started on channel 5 12 minutes ago, it did say they would be live but I think it's quite a bit behind

Ugh that's messy, last year it was even worse because the delay made no sense because it was being held in Scotland but it was airing on TV an hour later - even though they had a stream online for it actually fully live :fail: 

Haroon

YAAAAAAAAAAAY Nicki won Best Hip Hop :legend: Although it'd be better if a different single from The Pinkprint was used because that seems like the least hip hop song on the album :laughga: 

No blockbuster artist has released an album this year.

I know that, but it's undeniable that this affects very much the show. Great names are not great without reasons. Having Gaga or Bee is a true warranty of having great performance+visuals. What we have here are emerging artists or ppl who can't deliver unforgettable performances(Ellie, Macklemore). 

Ugh that's messy, last year it was even worse because the delay made no sense because it was being held in Scotland but it was airing on TV an hour later - even though they had a stream online for it actually fully live :fail: 

last year annoyed me so much :saladga:

How did Taylor not win Best Video? :deadbanana: 

because EMA's decided not to ride her **** unlike everyone else tbh

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

This is so messy. It's so cringey and cheesy. I also don't get why it's delayed an hour on TV. I'm only still watching to see Tori Kelly because I know she's amazing live. 

How did Taylor not win Best Video? :deadbanana: 

cuz she is not there.....they are pretty much giving awards to people that are there

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived