Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard Poll: Industry support for Gaga

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Now This is a truly qualified opinion and not some random journalist , blogger or hater.

lGnljq.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Why am I not surprised that a Genre created by black people with a majority of black artists is not popular among rich white men?

or maybe it's the fact older men & women think any popular genre nowadays is trash anyways. And a lot of ppl hate Rap because it's seen as a talentless genre bc it's not singing.

I don't like Rap particularly, whether the person is white or black it's all annoying to me (except the odd catchy Top 40 Pop-Rap song I guess.

FrankGutz
2. Do you root for Taylor Swift?

70% said yes

im pressed tbh :miley:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DiscoHeaven23

I'm glad to see the execs have faith in her, it's says something about what's to come for her. The industry is interested. 

Americano

I think it's because industry insiders see the genius in her swerve towards jazz/TV acting after relatively slower album sales. And, of course, the Oscar's (a career highlight) were this year.

Kacey Elizabeth

This is just amazing! :flutter: Words cannot describe how proud I am of Gaga! 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Bradley

If Gaga started her own label omg :pray: 

I don't it's that fun or much of an impact. Justin Timberlake actually owns a label and no one knows it. :rip:

aaronyoji

Why am I not surprised that a Genre created by black people with a majority of black artists is not popular among rich white men?

yaaas and then people like iggy azalea get uber popular. lets be real, labels will put more effort into promoting her and let her bend the rules whilst someone like az banks was treated like **** by her big label. 

monsterdreams

Theyre not ready for LG5 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

queen of business

the rap hate tho :rip:

we've had so many amazing albums from rappers like mbdtf to pimp a butterfly etc yet the industry hates the gerne

thats why rap albums almost never win grammys in relevant categories 

:smh: 

Archived