💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Carly Rae Jepsen to open with 12-15k sales

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Oh. I just found it weird that you posted an article from 14 January 2014 about a Tea shop.

about a Tea shop? Lol sis, it was about Carly. Only 1 fan and 19 people from the street were there. What I was trying to say is that when you have no fans don't expect high sales. :toofunny:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Why? E-MO-TION is pretty rad, way better than some ****ty records on top :cry:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

about a Tea shop? Lol sis, it was about Carly. Only 1 fan and 19 people from the street were there. What I was trying to say is that when you have no fans don't expect high sales. :toofunny:

Yea, I understood what you were trying to say when you told me "No fans = no sales"

And I don't think anyone was expecting super high sales because you know, no fans and stuff.

Whispering

But seriously she is the definition of one hit wonder. 8be5ead6.gif

She really is...and I say this as someone who doesn't have a thing against her! She seems to have worked hard and has a good management team, but she just can't get any real interest in her outside of her one hit song. 

I feel bad for her, as her label and management have really worked the singles from this album. 

Ferrer Zorola

why is Donald Trump permitted to say such things doesn't he have his own Haus of Trump/PR Team that tells him what to say and what to don't say? EW 

LIFE IS GOOD

Redstreak

She really is...and I say this as someone who doesn't have a thing against her! She seems to have worked hard and has a good management team, but she just can't get any real interest in her outside of her one hit song. 

I feel bad for her, as her label and management have really worked the singles from this album. 

To be fair her management made a terrible decision by releasing the album months ago in Japan. A lot of people already downloaded it then and felt no reason to actually put money into something they already have. Plus even now it won't release in Europe for almost another month

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Hellspont

I think shes going to rely on streaming, I really like you has over 150 million plays on spotify and her promo singles each have a few million before the album was even out. 

The whole industry is shifting away from the sales model.  What really matters is how much revenue her music is generating via streaming.  I have no idea what those numbers look like but that's probably what her label cares about.

It's actually incredible how stellar her singles were this time around quality-wise. I didn't care much for her, CMM or Kiss back in 2013; even Good Time did little for me, and yet every single song I've heard from this so far (I Really Like You, All That, Run Away With Me, Making The Most Of The Night) I've really enjoyed. They're pop gems, imo. I don't think we can expect that to be reflected in the sales in our modern digital age, however.

PicklePower

It's actually incredible how stellar her singles were this time around quality-wise. I didn't care much for her, CMM or Kiss back in 2013; even Good Time did little for me, and yet every single song I've heard from this so far (I Really Like You, All That, Run Away With Me, Making The Most Of The Night) I've really enjoyed. They're pop gems, imo. I don't think we can expect that to be reflected in the sales in our modern digital age, however.

Hoe, you need to listen to Your Type :legend: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Prismatic

Album might flopped, but at least she snatched an acclaimed. :legend: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Hoe, you need to listen to Your Type :legend: 

I think I heard that one too but it was forgettable :neyde: I'll verify by listening again

PicklePower

I think I heard that one too but it was forgettable :neyde: I'll verify by listening again

:neyde: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived