V Magazine Hardcover Edition

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

digital art

GagaDaily's Next Top Graphic Designer

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

So, it's been one year since the start of GNTGD, It was a really amazing time last season! Is there a new season for this year planned? Especially with the new album coming up, there will be lots of new challenges :) 

Sunny
7 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

So, it's been one year since the start of GNTGD, It was a really amazing time last season! Is there a new season for this year planned? Especially with the new album coming up, there will be lots of new challenges :) 

We haven't really discussed it. I'm up for it 

The future backwards spells er u tuf

Brad
On 8/21/2016 at 3:35 AM, theARTVampire said:

On 8/21/2016 at 3:44 AM, Sunny said:

We haven't really discussed it. I'm up for it 

I could probably participate as a judge this time around but I'm so busy now-a-days I just don't have the time to put everything together like last time. :cryga:

I'm still bitter that I can't put an image here. :emma:

Sunny
9 hours ago, Brad said:

I could probably participate as a judge this time around but I'm so busy now-a-days I just don't have the time to put everything together like last time. :cryga:

I'm sad to hear that :cryga:

I'm not sure if I can do now with work starting full time soon, I can do it if we start around November though.

The future backwards spells er u tuf

JoanneGermanoug

THIS album new Rock BITCH will on the LG6 and got electronic guitarring and love with fans

Gaga Rock star is with fans and love how it support with touching soul
DwWIxUM.png

I am on the right track baby