❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Creyk

The cultists doing the most as always :smh: 

I love and admire her, and love her music, but it's been so long since I've heard anything from her that I actually love. Like I like TIHTY but it has such a mess surrounding it that I don't even care anymore. I don't listen to her old music anymore because I find that I really need to be in the mood for it if I want to listen to anything.

I think I just need a new era to respark my interest, but as of right now Gaga is one of my favs instead of being my one and only like she usually was.

This is true Gaga takes way too long to release music. She should have given us Act II as a B-side just for fans, her laziness in this way really hurts her fanbase. Not everybody is super devoted to stanning for her, specially when there are artists who release more frequently.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

RUN, RUN FROM THIS CULT SITE 

tumblr_lq1cl3xJoS1qd5xrao1_500.gif

But no, it'll be worth the wait. Don't worry :hor:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

2013-2014 I was. but now i'm starting to like her again after i saw some of her old performances on tv. i really hope she delivers with her next album.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

VOLANTIS

Are you only a Fan of her Music? Music is only about 20% of "Lady Gaga"

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

This is true Gaga takes way too long to release music. She should have given us Act II as a B-side just for fans, her laziness in this way really hurts her fanbase. Not everybody is super devoted to stanning for her, specially when there are artists who release more frequently.

Yes, because that's what we should really care about, how often an artist releases new stuff 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

JusKeepBreathin

You don't like Gaga!

SNLbnO8.gif?1

J/K

Its ok to stop liking someone. I've stopped liking many artists. Sometimes I don't like how they evolve artistically and sometimes I don't like how they haven't even evolved at all. Right now I haven't lost interest in Gaga yet. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AyeshaErotica

no but I would be pleased if she would return to her roots and not do jazz music anymore

I'm looking gorgeous tonight

Creyk

I feel like some of you should focus on the future and forget ARTPOP

For that she should give us something to focus upon

AHS, while lovely, is not music related in fact it was confirmed that she will not be singing in it :rip: 

InsideOutright

Not at all, but I feel like I should be. Every day I just get mad that radio stations are playing Katy, Avicii, P!nk, and not Gaga. It's like people are trying to tell me Gaga isn't relevant right now. I really need LG5 to slay so that it's "cool" to like her again. :noparty:

AgusPop

I pretty much am. She's lost my interest and I feel like her next album will be so different from the music that made me attracted to her as an artist. 

I'll still always love ha as a person. How bout you? :-)

Ok bye :toofunny:

Ever since C2C started, I haven't paid any attention to her. She has a great voice for jazz, but it's not my thing. I love ARTPOP tho, maybe LG5 will bring my excitement back.

It's kind of embarrassing how much I love her. :ohno: Like... her music makes me get REALLY emotional. MTN, Hair, Scheiße, ARTPOP. Those are just a few songs of hers that make me feel fearless/positive, like I'm actually worth it. When ARTPOP came out, I was having a real hard time with myself, I don't wanna give out TMI because it's an intimate thing for me, but in a nutshell, Gaga and her music healed me in a way, and not only that but her messages as well, through interviews and her speeches at artRAVE. I'm a LOT more confident now, because she helped me realize somethings about myself. It's hard to get over this woman, when she has done so much for my well being since I started stanning for her in 2010. And I know this is true for others as well. She's so good to us.

I just hope I get to meet her one day, thank her for everything she's done. I also desperately need to give her a hug.

Bow down to you:applause:

Archived