Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

:lmao: 

she chooses to look like a facetaped zombie without eyebrows is beyond me...

as for me, the moment she start modifying her lips, that's really the point where I questioned her image  authenticity. she really looked different from her natural look and that is kinda turn off for me. 

the trout pout is just not workin for me

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

If that's the truth many of you stopped being fans after BTW since y'all always say how much you detest ARTPOP 

not when ARTPOP is her best work to date 

britney-spears1.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I'm not over her, but I'm not really checking for her as much as I do when we're in the middle of an era. Currently waiting for LG5 era to commence :coffee:

FameHookah

:lmao: 

as for me, the moment she start modifying her lips, that's really the point where I questioned her image  authenticity. she really looked different from her natural look and that is kinda turn off for me. 

the trout pout is just not workin for me

yeah, her lips look like fish lips or duck lips idk , they look unnatural and droopy i loved her natural lips so much :( 

WTF is MDNA

SychosSoChic

The cultists doing the most as always :smh: 

I love and admire her, and love her music, but it's been so long since I've heard anything from her that I actually love. Like I like TIHTY but it has such a mess surrounding it that I don't even care anymore. I don't listen to her old music anymore because I find that I really need to be in the mood for it if I want to listen to anything.

I think I just need a new era to respark my interest, but as of right now Gaga is one of my favs instead of being my one and only like she usually was.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

yeah, her lips look like fish lips or duck lips idk , they look unnatural and droopy i loved her natural lips so much :( 

me too.  im glad that her lips here looks natural 

6-0-15_Bruce_Weber_022.jpg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GagaUnderYou

Cheek to Cheek made me over her. Hopefully LG5 brings me back, if not I'll probably be off the Gaga train even though i'll always love her older music. 

Voltaire

It hasn't been a decade yet, and she's reached an iconic level that goes above her sales counts and discography. World leaders and stars don't get excited to meet her because they love Poker Face so much (though they might)-- its because she's larger than the sum of her parts. In the beginning, it was incredible to watch someone with a single sleeper hit create explosive fame. Rare. Then it was exciting to watch more and more sleeper success explode as people wrestled with all her unexpected opposites: "she plays piano and writes them!?" "Every performance is individual and different!?". She was A-typical while occupying this typical place of the pop star on the rise. But what has made her individual, and still does, is that she is iconic (in the genuine, historical sense) so soon, so young, and diversely so. Is it her singles alone? No. Is it her voice alone? No. Is it her musicianship alone? No. Is it the pop culture volcano she triggered alone? No.  

Maybe its just easier to see because, though I like so many more artists, I've never found myself drawn to any others beyond listening to their music. She's bigger than people even realize here (which is odd to say the least). She will be remembered as a part of the music history pantheon and that isn't common. Go back to the 80's and see how many pop stars had massive single successes and are relegated to 80's board game trivia today.

So no, I'm not "over her". The world isn't over her. She's larger than the pop-girl rat race. Her focus is on contributing to the arts in a meaningful way. I want more pop hits just as much as anyone, but just as she's mountains more than her hits to date, so will she continue to be-- its thrilling and fascinating to see how her journey will manifest itself from this point on. She has wrangled fame in ways I would not have expected in the past- and I'm grateful that I'm here at this age, at this time and place, to go along on her ride.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Gaga will always have a special place in my heart. No, I did not like ARTPOP so much but things like that happen with every artist right? I mean you can't like EVERY album an artist puts out, not when that artist is constantly changing and exploring genres. Anyway I'm not even close of being over her. I love cheek to cheek, the Oscar performance is my favorite performance and the covers that she did for Stevie Wonder and Sting reminded me why I love her so much. A lot of you will probably disagree but I really believe she's the best artist we have right now. And, like @Edgelover129 said earlier, She's an inspiration and an idol in my eyes. You don't just "get over" something like that.

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Gagamel

Not over her but i would really like if she released music more frequently, these 2-3 year breaks are super boring

MANiCURE1295

Gaga will always have a special place in my heart. No, I did not like ARTPOP so much but things like that happen with every artist right? I mean you can't like EVERY album an artist puts out, not when that artist is constantly changing and exploring genres. Anyway I'm not even close of being over her. I love cheek to cheek, the Oscar performance is my favorite performance and the covers that she did for Stevie Wonder and Sting reminded me why I love her so much. A lot of you will probably disagree but I really believe she's the best artist we have right now. And, like @Edgelover129 said earlier, She's an inspiration and an idol in my eyes. You don't just "get over" something like that.

:applause:

Creyk

Yes.

It is clear to me that her greatest days as an entertainer are far behind her, she has peaked creatively. 

I'm still curious what she comes up with though, I just don't expect it to live up to her previous work :shrug: 

It hasn't been a decade yet, and she's reached an iconic level that goes above her sales counts and discography. World leaders and stars don't get excited to meet her because they love Poker Face so much (though they might)-- its because she's larger than the sum of her parts. In the beginning, it was incredible to watch someone with a single sleeper hit create explosive fame. Rare. Then it was exciting to watch more and more sleeper success explode as people wrestled with all her unexpected opposites: "she plays piano and writes them!?" "Every performance is individual and different!?". She was A-typical while occupying this typical place of the pop star on the rise. But what has made her individual, and still does, is that she is iconic (in the genuine, historical sense) so soon, so young, and diversely so. Is it her singles alone? No. Is it her voice alone? No. Is it her musicianship alone? No. Is it the pop culture volcano she triggered alone? No.  

Maybe its just easier to see because, though I like so many more artists, I've never found myself drawn to any others beyond listening to their music. She's bigger than people even realize here (which is odd to say the least). She will be remembered as a part of the music history pantheon and that isn't common. Go back to the 80's and see how many pop stars had massive single successes and are relegated to 80's board game trivia today.

So no, I'm not "over her". The world isn't over her. She's larger than the pop-girl rat race. Her focus is on contributing to the arts in a meaningful way. I want more pop hits just as much as anyone, but just as she's mountains more than her hits to date, so will she continue to be-- its thrilling and fascinating to see how her journey will manifest itself from this point on. She has wrangled fame in ways I would not have expected in the past- and I'm grateful that I'm here at this age, at this time and place, to go along on her ride.

OMG, I had goosebumps while reading your post. You said everything I couldn't. I think you are right in every aspect and you described her perfectly. I love you

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

gagzus

So true. Plus I think it makes me a real fan since I clearly stated I'll always love her, and that means I'll always check for her. Her most recent projects haven't interested me lately. 

i agree, but to be fair it was the same in the first half of 2012, but I was just a fan then and I converted to stan around about October 2012. I still love her & her music but she is slowly moving away from the artist I began to love years ago. Yes she's ever evolving and what not but her massive shift in attitude and (dare i say) unnecessary opinions on other stars and music are kinda putting me off. I'm still a fan but that's just one of my quips with her.

I much preferred when she was ambitious and make generic sounding pop that still had depth, and let her music do the talking and she didn't feel the need to **** on other popstars. if the next record is not what I personally desire (upbeat and fun music preferably either disco or EDM again) then i'll just return to casual fan like I have done during this past era.

Archived