question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

As if an award is going to make me come running back as Little Monster when I STAN Lana Del Rey :duck:

Then why TF are you here and not on Lana Del Raily? Is it because you're her only fan?  :hunty:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Then why TF are you here and not on Lana Del Raily? Is it because you're her only fan?  :hunty:

How cruel:usrs:

I'm not into her as I was because she really disappointed me musically with ARTPOP.

However, I still have hope and stan her for recording Born This Way 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

PartySick

You don't have to be obsessed to be a fan :duck: 

Plus GGD is one of the major pop forums, even if Gaga is the main kween here :yes: 

Diamond Heart

i dont understand why people who have lost interest or dont like her anymore are on a fansite dedicated to her.
No im not over her.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

hoeslay

NOPE. She's changed my life and just brought so much joy into it year by year. But I'm currently done with the waiting for music and basically kinda ignored the whole C2C era (sorry gaga i know u love jazz and tony changed ur life 13 years old etc) But no I'm not anywhere near over here. She's loml 

FameHookah

Im over her boring clothes/music/covers and trying to become a legend phase

I loved ARTPOP and The Fame tho ? more so than TFM and BTW..

I need s-xy bops from her , her ballads arent working for me (only her live covers like the sting,steve, oscars and carol ones)..

In short, No im not over her but if shee keeps doing boring things i will..

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah

im over maturegaga but not FameGa. 

this, she likes to look way older and uglier for no apparent reason...

I mean.. Ughh she is still young and beautiful, why she chooses to look like a facetaped zombie without eyebrows is beyond me...

WTF is MDNA

SlayLin

It's kind of embarrassing how much I love her. :ohno: Like... her music makes me get REALLY emotional. MTN, Hair, Scheiße, ARTPOP. Those are just a few songs of hers that make me feel fearless/positive, like I'm actually worth it. When ARTPOP came out, I was having a real hard time with myself, I don't wanna give out TMI because it's an intimate thing for me, but in a nutshell, Gaga and her music healed me in a way, and not only that but her messages as well, through interviews and her speeches at artRAVE. I'm a LOT more confident now, because she helped me realize somethings about myself. It's hard to get over this woman, when she has done so much for my well being since I started stanning for her in 2010. And I know this is true for others as well. She's so good to us.

I just hope I get to meet her one day, thank her for everything she's done. I also desperately need to give her a hug.

+ this the alpha 본전 +

Archived