Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

bionic

Not at all :laughga: I thoroughly enjoyed half of ARTPOP (the rest was good-okay and a few songs I skip, the tour I loved) and hearing that she was starring in AHS made me almost burst a blood vessel :rip: I may not have followed or enjoyed the C2C era but that's why the future exists right? There's more to come and who knows which amazing things she has up her sleeves :wao: 

Have you finished Freak Show yet? :usrs: 

buy bionic

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Have you finished Freak Show yet? :usrs: 

Yes, I really enjoyed it :woot: I understand how loads of people may have disliked it because it was kinda slow, but thankfully I wasn't watching it week-by-week otherwise I would've pulled my hair out :rip: Because I was watching like 2-3 episodes in one go it was good for me :awesome: 

Makes me more excited for Hotel actually because it's gotten significantly less horror since S1, so if Ryan Murphy's saying it's going back to its horror roots for S5 then it just makes me jump for joy :wao: 

Well, I usually do lose interest when an artist is inbetween releases, but since Gaga will be in AHS, that will keep be interested in her

I'm just most interested in whichever of my faves is actually doing something

Schwerk

As a person she stole my heart, as an artist she always leaves me wanting more.

I have a feeling I will never be completely over her. I don't care about hypes or hits so even if she were to take a little break, I would never forget about her. I love how she's exploring her artistry and she keeps surprising me even when I feel I got to know her so well over the years. 

She's a fascinating woman.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SlaeUrAnus

I will never lose interest in her, BUT I have lost a tiny little bit after Born This Way. I dunno, it was The Fame Monster and Born This Way that made be obsess over her :Jase:

In my messy era.

Isn't there a Lana Del Rey fansite you could hang out on, then? Aren't there enough Lana fans on Twitter to discuss your fave all day? There are random music sites where you can discuss Lana with other stans.

What are you doing wasting your time on a person you are over? That's the definition of useless. If you are over something...move on! :shrug:

I can't like your post:deadbanana:

MANiCURE1295

Ummm am I over her....? You ask that question as if she's just a fad or just a flash in the pan. No I'm not over her. She's grown so much as an artist and I wanna see what else this b---h does. Gaga is just at the beginning. She's not just "someone I listen to" or someone I like because "her music is cool and different". She's an inspiration and an idol in my eyes. You don't just "get over" something like that.

I pretty much am. She's lost my interest and I feel like her next album will be so different from the music that made me attracted to her as an artist. 

I'll still always love ha as a person. How bout you? :-)

I think that's like a catch 22. I mean, maybe she does something that you don't like and then you feel like you're not really interested in the following things she's doing, but for example if she would made that thing in the BTW era that you don't like now you would have liked it. I think I'm not explaining myself well. 

Like, another example, she releases CTC and you don't like it, and you start seeing everything else with negative vibes (for example AHS) but if she had made the AHS thing in an era you liked maybe you'd like it

mister max

no :neyde: I just made an account on 0GG ( :neyde: ) to stan for her, made an account on atrl for the same thing :neyde: I like C2C, ARTPOP, and ... THITY i guess :neyde: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Ummm am I over her....? You ask that question as if she's just a fad or just a flash in the pan. No I'm not over her. She's grown so much as an artist and I wanna see what else this b---h does. Gaga is just at the beginning. She's not just "someone I listen to" or someone I like because "her music is cool and different". She's an inspiration and an idol in my eyes. You don't just "get over" something like that.

Great post:applause:

super ultra

no, but I have other interests and I'm not following her all day but it doesn't mean I don't care about her anymore

No, why would I be here? To mock and criticize her every move? :usrs: 

That's so fun. :neyde: 

FreePalestine

Archived