💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

I can relate on certain levels. I am drawn to music that makes me gag (in a good way), and it's been a while since Gaga had blown me out of the water with her musical ventures. 

Ever since 2011, I've only thoroughly enjoyed (and would stan for) about 5 songs from her (songs that I feel have the perfect lyrics-vocals-instrumental combination). C2C was an album of covers, so really there was nothing new. 

The reason that I stick around, however, is Gaga's personality and potential. I am a huge fan of her message, what she stands for as an artist, activist and person, her voice, compassion, creative concepts and how her mind works. 

It's been a while, but until then, I'll keep on waiting. I believe in Gaga. Maybe I will finally enjoy every track from the next album from start to finish, maybe not (and I'll have to wait another few more years again), but deep down I know she can do it. 

/On another note, I felt TIHTY was an "OK" track. So-so lyrics, and nothing special in the production. This raises my doubts on whether I'll enjoy LG5. 

//These are my opinions. I'm allowed to have

TIHTY isn't a LG5 track. It's for a movie and I don't think it'l sound like LG5 (maybe I'm wrong)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen Didy all over he forum and I could say that it's not true lol :rip: But it's not my problem so I'm done.

Okay I don't wanna start an argument

Whispering

As if an award is going to make me come running back as Little Monster when I STAN Lana Del Rey :duck:

Isn't there a Lana Del Rey fansite you could hang out on, then? Aren't there enough Lana fans on Twitter to discuss your fave all day? There are random music sites where you can discuss Lana with other stans.

What are you doing wasting your time on a person you are over? That's the definition of useless. If you are over something...move on! :shrug:

Morphine Prince

Nope. AHS and LG5 are such exciting things to look forward to! Especially LG5 since I have no clue what direction she will go with it.

If I was over most of the things she does I would def. not post in Gaga related threads though. I'd probably still be part of the forum since this forum isn't only about Gaga. You are free to discuss Entertainment, World News, and even personal feelings in the Conversation Area :) 

But if you're 100% over her then I guess it would be appropriate to leave since it would be a waste of time to be on a site dedicated to an artist you are no longer a fan of. 

Didymus

I've seen Didy all over he forum and I could say that it's not true lol :rip: But it's not my problem so I'm done.

Thank you for both posts :green: I'm glad someone gets it.

It makes me laugh when I see people saying "I will never be over Gaga, she will always be my Queen and Saviour no matter what she does!"

I can guarantee that 99% of us that are, for lack of a better word, "over her" have all been at a point where we would say the same thing. I will always like Gaga, but ARTPOP damaged a lot of my faith in her and for a while I was totally over her. Cheek To Cheek restored some of my faith but I still didn't feel satisfied on a creative level. I'm hoping that LG5 will really win me over again and I can feel the same way about her that I did in Born This Way. 

A lot of people criticise fans who are 'stuck' in past eras. "The Fame is over leave it there!", "Born This Way is overrated move with the times", but honestly that is an unreasonable request. I followed Gaga from The Fame and loved all of her work increasingly with everything she put out. ARTPOP was a complete let-down for a LOT of fans, and that in itself shows that it was definitely lacking in some areas.

One of Gaga's greatest attractions is her ability to change and evolve; but it's also one of her biggest drawbacks. With each album, she alienates old fans and attracts new ones. I'm fine with being "over" her temporarily because I know that further down the line she'll produce something I like. 

Redstreak

kinda half and half? I'll probably always be interested in here to some degree and I am still looking forward to AHS and LG5, but if LG5 is a disappointment for me musically then I'll probably just stop caring honestly. I can't remember the last time I actually commented on a Gaga news thread

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

Hey guys, just a quick reminder to not seep into rude or super unnecessary negative territory :emma: Everyone's free to express their opinions and thoughts and feelings, but please be considerate of other fans and of Gaga herself :ohno: Otherwise yeah if this thread goes downhill then it'll simply be locked

Ladey Gagz

No, but since she's been touring C2C, it hasn't been that interesting for me, so I'm just waiting for her next album patiently. And while that happens, I'm just more interested in other artists. 

Haroon

are U over gaga haroon?

M2mZVxc.jpg.57b810ae7c2309403e755a2eb998

Not at all :laughga: I thoroughly enjoyed half of ARTPOP (the rest was good-okay and a few songs I skip, the tour I loved) and hearing that she was starring in AHS made me almost burst a blood vessel :rip: I may not have followed or enjoyed the C2C era but that's why the future exists right? There's more to come and who knows which amazing things she has up her sleeves :wao: 

Swan Heart

No, of course not.. :deadbanana:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I'm never gonna get over my fav work of hers which is TF and TFM , call it how you want but ever since BTW i haven't been fully satisfied and kept stanning thanks to gems such as HML , Scheisse, BM, TEOG, Applause, ARTPOP, MANiCURE and etc. So theres always gonna be something to make go crazy for her pair that with the epic performances and her brilliance it's hard to not be hooked. I mean clearly i'm never gonna get over her , i've listened to Gaga over 10,000 times by now and i still need to hear at least one song of hers on a daily basis. But will i keep stanning, well no if the next album doesn't impress, it's sad cause ARTPOP as an album the music impressed me and satisfied me but the era and the management behind it and the way it got executed changed many aspects of my mind. 

This is precisely why people should get off the internet more. You stated ARTPOP impressed you, that should be enough for a fan of the music. The fact that the era was a cluster**** shoudln't affect how much you enjoy the music :/

Archived