question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Well, lately I've been reading some of your posts and I don't see why you keep being a fan if you're bashing everything she does with "constructive critics"

Some of my posts, clearly, yeah :rip:

I praised her at least 10 times today, so you might wanna do some more research :shrug:

KyliesChild

Well, lately I've been reading some of your posts and I don't see why you keep being a fan if you're bashing everything she does with "constructive critics"

Maybe because he still likes her? I hate it when people think that being a fan means to love everything they do.

I can relate on certain levels. I am drawn to music that makes me gag (in a good way), and it's been a while since Gaga had blown me out of the water with her musical ventures. 

Ever since 2011, I've only thoroughly enjoyed (and would stan for) about 5 songs from her (songs that I feel have the perfect lyrics-vocals-instrumental combination). C2C was an album of covers, so really there was nothing new. 

The reason that I stick around, however, is Gaga's personality and potential. I am a huge fan of her message, what she stands for as an artist, activist and person, her voice, compassion, creative concepts and how her mind works. 

It's been a while, but until then, I'll keep on waiting. I believe in Gaga. Maybe I will finally enjoy every track from the next album from start to finish, maybe not (and I'll have to wait another few more years again), but deep down I know she can do it. 

/On another note, I felt TIHTY was an "OK" track. So-so lyrics, and nothing special in the production. This raises my doubts on whether I'll enjoy LG5. 

//These are my opinions. I'm allowed to have them. 

Maybe because he still likes her? I hate it when people think that being a fan means to love everything they do.

I don't love everything she does, but what he/she does is more like loathing almost everything she does

KyliesChild

I don't love everything she does, but what he/she does is more like loathing almost everything she does

I've seen Didy all over he forum and I could say that it's not true lol :rip: But it's not my problem so I'm done.

BillieGOAT

Ever since the AR ended I've completely tuned out. I'll probably come back around when she releases something/October for AHS

Higher

No, but I'm over you and your dumb ass threads :later: 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Bette Davis

Aren't you the one who said that his ideal relationship is with an abusive d--g addict who ignores him for c-----e?

I've always found it a bit hard to take your threads seriously after that :reductive2:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Benji

I'll probably never be over Gaga as she's released my favourite album so far; Born This Way.

ARTPOP disappointed me, yes but I still like the album and I think I'll always be a fan. If not her new music, at least as a person. She'll always have my support for what she's done for me.

Higher

The shade in this thread is too much. :lmao: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived