💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

AM98GJ

I've loved every single one of her albums, I love ARTPOP more than any of her others. I'm ready for her to evolve once again

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

I could never.

No, but I'm over you and your dumb ass threads :later: 

DRAGGED

lamaisongaga.com

gagzus

you guys do realise you aren't a fake fan if you are interested in an artist doing a certain genre, if you still like them as a person but just don't like a sound or something doens't make you less of a fan.

If that's the truth many of you stopped being fans after BTW since y'all always say how much you detest ARTPOP 

Tove Lo

No, but I'm over you and your dumb ass threads :later: 

Little rude wouldn't you say?

hop on that **** like a maniac

TopazBlue

Forever my queen. :legend:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Thomas P

never will I ever be over gaga!!

Get off this site if u r!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

you guys do realise you aren't a fake fan if you are interested in an artist doing a certain genre, if you still like them as a person but just don't like a sound or something doens't make you less of a fan.

If that's the truth many of you stopped being fans after BTW since y'all always say how much you detest ARTPOP 

So true. Plus I think it makes me a real fan since I clearly stated I'll always love her, and that means I'll always check for her. Her most recent projects haven't interested me lately. 

Koreku

I'm not as captivated by her atm, being that she's in between eras. I'm still keeping up with her candids, TV/award appearances, IG pics, etc. Also, i'm excited for AHS and LG5 :party: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived