Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

sipthistea

No. But I've learnt to embrace other artists. And thanks to her...

She's the reason why I love music so much. I guess we are growing up, as most of us are the fans that started following her since 2009. It's time to expand our minds to new things...

But she will always have a SPECIAL PLACE in my playlist. 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

No, never. She is fascinating and super talented. She is a living legend :gaga:

praised for living legends as well :legend:.  I never get bored with her. She is the full package. :giveup: She is all I want in an artist.

Bleachella

Why isnt a certain member banned yet? :rip: He constantly attacks everyone who dislikes even the littlest thing Gaga has done, has trashed other artists repeatedly, and trashed whole fanbases? @Mods please do something, his post is above me I believe :flirt: 

Anyways...

I think I go through phases with Gaga. At times, I may not listen to her music. I might not have loved ARTPOP as much as her previous work, and maybe I stan for Taylor as well now, but that doesnt change the fact that I'll always love this girl.

She really has helped me through my entire life, and even though I might not always enjoy how she looks, what she puts put as music, I'll always love her as a person, so you'll be seeing a lot of me in the future :flirt: 

Bleachella

Not such a flop if it's still a hot Gaga topic is it? You're so obsessed with trashing everyone, if you want it to flop, stop commenting on the damn thing.  

AgusPop

Not such a flop if it's still a hot Gaga topic is it? You're so obsessed with trashing everyone, if you want it to flop, stop commenting on the damn thing.  

The topic is a flop because nobody is over Gaga. :queenga:

giskardsb

nope. Love her more than ever.  Her voice is magic I'll never get tired of that.  

FGGrayson

Not over her, but there are far more interesting artists out there at this point. However, I am definitely over the mentality of being a Gaga fan, over the bias and the culture of viewing her as a supreme (within this fan base) when in reality her music is not even exceptionally great or unique.

ironically that's coming from a madonna fan

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

badboymonsterx

i'm not over her completely but she's iight lol. I will always love her! I feel like she's different now though, but so am I. Change is necessary and it's good. 

GloZell Green

As if an award is going to make me come running back as Little Monster when I STAN Lana Del Rey :duck:

pAVTzDN.jpg 

Get out this is Gaga Daily

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ironically that's coming from a madonna fan

1) In order for the first marked sentence to make sense, You'd need to have me praising Rebel Heart and be unaware of other current artists, unfortunately, I am the exact opposite : I slammed her last album and I'm enjoying plenty of relatively new acts. That alone automatically proves that as much as you wish to think you know anything about me, you clearly don't. 

2) Nothing I say will convince you so I would rather not say anything.

Versace

This is precisely why people should get off the internet more. You stated ARTPOP impressed you, that should be enough for a fan of the music. The fact that the era was a cluster**** shouldn't affect how much you enjoy the music :/

i knew someone was gonna say this but your not getting the point here this let everyone down whether you liked the album or not how am i supposed to enjoy an era when it's not fulfilled  to it's potential. You can't act like you are superior and not affected by it at all. I mean the applause vs roar mess, the dwuw video mess, the troy mess. I am an active fan i keep an eye on how the era plays out. I said the album impressed me it still does but i said it changed many aspects , quality isn't one of them. I mean it's hard to love an album on one side and on the other side the album you love is basically drowning. No , to me i take everything as  a package , the album, the tour, the singles, the performances. Yes i will still love an album in the end of the day if the quality was there but surely  it won't be one of my favorites because as i said i take albums as musical projects not just an album. What's the point of having a really good story if you cannot tell it. In the end of the day if anyone put out an album with no singles, no performances, no tour, no promo it will disappoint many. I'm not saying that ARTPOP didn't have all that, it's just that i'm still bumbed till this day that it didn't get properly executed i just don't like to come on here and complain about it and pretend that i've moved on just like many of you do lol. I know that Gaga should not be held responsible as many things where out of her reach. But hey that's just me i expect a full circle from an artist and in the end of the day no one has the rights to change the way i perceive music and when do i enjoy it the most (when an Era is good not just the album). Have a nice day sir. 

Archived