Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Awakened M

I'm not over, Gaga. :sara:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

No. Gaga is not just something like a trend that I can get over with. She is so much more. She never saved me or anything like that, but she has been a part of my life, amd that conection is too deep to just "get over it". She has given me lots of happiness without having to give her anything, just beinf herself and sharing her vision with the world.

If I had lost my interest I wouldn't be here wasting my time. But apparently that's something that a lot of people don't seem to understand in this site.

Probglum

I'm honestly not tbh. There's been times where I kind of have been due to outplaying her and not listening to her albums for months (i've gone a LONG time with not listening to BTW) but no artist has and probably won't intrigue me as much as her and she's been the pinnacle of my interests and creativity. She's basically the spawn of everything I loved as a child and now.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

FGGrayson

Not really, when i add an artist to my last.fm/music collection is impossible to me stop fangirling to them, that's why i chose carefully what i'm gonna listen and what i want to hear.
 Most of the artist i listen are from the 90's plus those lucky artist i add on time.

With Gagz i came way later, i mean, i didn't was a proper fan till MTN, with TF, TFM & BTW I was a casual listener 'cuz my best friend was her fan on TF/TFM eras & i really have great memories with her songs, really great memories, but she earn my heart with ARTPOP and that was my first era, i loved the electronic vibe of it, then came C2C and i actually enjoy jazz so that was a really big surprise & i loved it.

Best thing about Gagz, like other artists i listen is that they evolve & change their sound everytime, i love how they can deliver different things being the same **** they always are, Mandy Moore went from bubble gum to Rock to Folk, Esthero went from Trip-Hop to something a lil bit more pop, Morcheeba always change their sound, Hooverphonic went from Trip-Hop to Rock, etc..... and that's something i will always enjoy.

So, there's no turning back

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I'm honestly not tbh. There's been times where I kind of have been due to outplaying her and not listening to her albums for months (i've gone a LONG time with not listening to BTW) but no artist has and probably won't intrigue me as much as her and she's been the pinnacle of my interests and creativity. She's basically the spawn of everything I loved as a child and now.

yes this is everything i wanted to say but couldn't think of how to word it

Sizzily

If anything I'm more excited about her growing music style. I can only stand so much pop music. :queenga:

One Banned Boi

Katie14

No. I am obsessed with her. I am more obsessed with her than anything else in my entire life. She is literally always in the back or forefront of my mind. I don't think I could go 20 minutes without thinking about her in some way.

nope, Ive added others faves to my list but gaga remains #1 to me specially when she's gonna be a part of one of my faves tv shows

Pole dancer

chrismugler

If you are over, GTFO here hun:hunty: and find something else to focus your time..

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Woolfsmck

Gaga has changed since Poker Face , sure ...  I like her the same amount tho...

not everything ,but she is fun to follow.  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived