question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

ARTPOP vs ultraviolence scores, along Lana actions actually being true to her words beg to differ,

Then go discuss her on her site and in her thread. Nothing is stopping you! 

Alcina Dimitrescu

no its not. This is a gaga forum, not atrl.

If you dont like her anymore, you simply leave, and thats it.

Theres no need to make this thread

Being over Gaga doesn equal dislike.

There are plenty of reasons to want to stay in the forum that arent Gaga related though, you all are nobody to say how other people should spend their time :proud:

This thread isn't about Lana, so let's keep it on topic. 

exactly

Alcina Dimitrescu

Then go discuss her on her site and in her thread. Nothing is stopping you! 

If you bothered to read who im quoting, then you'd see I'm not the one bringing up Lana. Stay on topic

Creyk

Gags predicted this... :coffee:

BgUI2okCAAAX79n.jpg

I'll always be here for her. :gaga:

She probably said that on the day when she decided to put Jewels N' Drugs on the album

So true. Plus I think it makes me a real fan since I clearly stated I'll always love her, and that means I'll always check for her. Her most recent projects haven't interested me lately. 

I like that even though you're not as interested in her recent projects you still appreciate HER.
Even in the OP you said that "I'll still always love ha as a person."
It's very sweet that you stand by her no matter what. 

Whispering

If you bothered to read who im quoting, then you'd see I'm not the one bringing up Lana. Stay on topic

I know that two stans of Lana (including the OP on the first page of the thread) brought her into this discussion in the first place. That's where the off topic mess started. If you are here for her, that's fine, just stay in her threads. It should be easy enough to do...unless your motives are something other than what you say they are. 

Admin

No matter what anyone says in this thread, when that single drops, you will all be here refreshing the page every 5 seconds.

At least the first ten pages of this thread have been mostly people praising Gaga, talking about their excitement for her work, saying they love her no matter what, etc. Overall, this has been an actual positive thread. 

It would be an honor to have fans who say "Even if I don't personally like what you're doing, I love you enough to stay anyways." Or "Even if I don't enjoy your next album, I could never leave the fan community you've created."

That's a HUGE compliment to give someone. As someone else said, Gaga is greater than the sum of all her parts. This thread proves that. It proves what she does goes above and beyond her music, and the love us fans have for her goes above and beyond our musical preferences. 

I see no reason for people to come in here and try to downplay the support that is flowing on every page. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

I know that two stans of Lana (including the OP on the first page of the thread) brought her into this discussion in the first place. That's where the off topic mess started. If you are here for her, that's fine, just stay in her threads. It should be easy enough to do...unless your motives are something other than what you say they are. 

reported for off topic

No matter what anyone says in this thread, when that single drops, you will all be here refreshing the page every 5 seconds.

this is true

Or this thread at least

If she read this thread she'd see tons of people sticking by her through thick and thin. 

Archived