💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

grndmothrmonst

Yes.

It is clear to me that her greatest days as an entertainer are far behind her, she has peaked creatively. 

I'm still curious what she comes up with though, I just don't expect it to live up to her previous work :shrug: 

except she actually just getting started.....:kissga:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

I dont understand why I am still so fascinated with her tbh. 

So many broken promises.

I just want her to be on top again one more time I guess before the tits smack the floor

Not over her, but there are far more interesting artists out there at this point. However, I am definitely over the mentality of being a Gaga fan, over the bias and the culture of viewing her as a supreme (within this fan base) when in reality her music is not even exceptionally great or unique.

Of course not! I still lurk on here or listen to her music, visit Gaga Thoughts on my spare time. Even when I didn't follow C2C era too closely. I listen to other artists or bands here and there but they just haven't impacted my life like Gaga did. She has a special place in my heart. So of course always I'm curious to see what's she's up to next.

Love Trumps Hate

Prismatic

No, but I do find her current work to be boring, a snooze fest. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Hell nah. My fangirl level dropped a little, but it's picking up speed again. She's too wonderful to ever truly be "over" with.

Zsolti

How ****in dare you

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

AgusPop

I pretty much am. She's lost my interest and I feel like her next album will be so different from the music that made me attracted to her as an artist. 

I'll still always love ha as a person. How bout you? :-)

Says the Lana del Rey fan :fail: :lmao:the most boring artist ever.

Hell NO! Gaga is another level. I won be over with her never. She is fascinating. :legend:

degenerate

She's been too important to me for me to just forget about her. I'll still support her even if the next era isn't my cup of tea.

Archived