Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

I like how people who aren't over gaga are getting called cultists :rip: as if not growing tired of a celebrity and agreeing with points as to why someone else is over her is a reason to be called one

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grndmothrmonst

Not at all, but I feel like I should be. Every day I just get mad that radio stations are playing Katy, Avicii, P!nk, and not Gaga. It's like people are trying to tell me Gaga isn't relevant right now. I really need LG5 to slay so that it's "cool" to like her again. :noparty:

why do you need someone to tell you it's "cool" to like Gaga again.  Be an individual   That's what Gagas all about

Riot Poof

No. I've never been disappointed in any of her releases ever since I began stanning for her in 2010. I wasn't here for Cheek to Cheek, but I was never into jazz and I knew she would return to pop music eventually. I don't have to obsess over her 24/7 because I'm interested in a lot of other musicians. However, when a pop era begins, I. AM. THERE. Her eras are like events to me. With most other people, they just drop their album, release a few music videos, and go on tour. Gaga takes it to a whole other level with the kinds of theatrical performances and extravagant music videos that she does. It's very exciting. Gaga's a bit unpredictable too. I mean, just look at all the threads trying to guess the musical direction that LG5 will go in. Many musicians are content with just sticking to one sound, but not Gaga. She keeps us guessing.

I'm the opposite of "over her." I'm craving new music.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

ARTPOPchamp

Heck no, I'm not over Gaga as an artist, but I want to see more from Gaga than the pop singer we always see, I want to see Rock Gaga, I want to see her return to the top with a rock album or metal or something, not same old dance music.

Riot Poof

The GGD community must be really great if some of y'all are still here despite losing interest in the person the forum is devoted to. :fan:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Heck no, I'm not over Gaga as an artist, but I want to see more from Gaga than the pop singer we always see, I want to see Rock Gaga, I want to see her return to the top with a rock album or metal or something, not same old dance music.

Yes, rock please :applause:

harry-potter-screaming-never.gif

something tells me I'll never be over this woman and her career/art. there's something in her that is very dear and precious to me.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

at this point she feels more like a close friend for me, with whom we will grow old together. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Duella Dvil

I can marathon listen every album, every unreleased track, every remix, every project, every interview, every demo. Like I NEVER get tired of her. Like, I am listening to the laptop demo of lovegame...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Whispering

No, why would I be here? To mock and criticize her every move? :usrs: 

That's so fun. :neyde: 

Exactly! 

That is why some people are here. How pathetic are their real lives, that they find that entertaining? 

DietCoke

Not in the slightest. I think this is an odd question to ask in the middle of eras--a lot of people may say they're "over" her because there are no new works of hers to enjoy. I think it'd be better to ask this in the middle of the next era (be it AHS or LG5), then the answers might be more definitive.  

Whispering

I stan for Lana now... isn't this Lana Del Daily ? 

No, but she has a fanforum you could go hang out in. Lana also has a thread that you could stay in. Common sense Solutions.

MrFameKills

No i'm not. 

This past era was boring for me but i'm still low-key excited for #LG5 and i know i'll love it even just because it's Gaga :giveup:

And as you said, BrianSpears :), i'll always love her as a person 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Archived