šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

No but i'm over little complainers and charts stans. You are free to leave this forum and focus on your new fav artists.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GawdGa

I like seeing her change and evolve. Of courseĀ I loved her pop masterpieces, but so far, anything she has made has turned out amazing.

ā˜ 

AgusPop

Why imo?

because this is a Gaga fan site and you said in this flop topic thatĀ you are not a fanĀ :fail:Ā or are you a troll?

BornSimon

People who are over her because she's supposedly not relevant anymore or as successful as she used to be were never fans in the first place, they just jumped on the bandwagon.

Then there's those who lose interest because she doesn't release very frequently, which I can understand. But I just wait patiently in between releases and enjoy the music when it comes. I've been a Spice Girls fan since 1997, I know how it feels to go even 10 years without new music. You just enjoy many other artists, but when one of your faves comes back, you pay that little extra attention and really appreciate the music.

I'm not over her, I never will be. I am very faithful, and as long as she makes music that I enjoy I will be into her.

Voltaire

OMG, I hadĀ goosebumps while reading your post. You said everything I couldn't. I think you are right in every aspect and you described her perfectly. I love you

Ā 

Thanks Miaa, its mutual

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

No but i'm over little complainers and charts stans. You are free to leave this forum and focus on your new fav artists.

That's literally how I feel (like you)

People who are over her because she's supposedly not relevant anymore or as successful as she used to be were never fans in the first place, they just jumped on the bandwagon.

Then there's those who lose interest because she doesn't release very frequently, which I can understand. But I just wait patiently in between releases and enjoy the music when it comes. I've been a Spice Girls fan since 1997, I know how it feels to go even 10 years without new music. You just enjoy many other artists, but when one of your faves comes back, you pay that little extra attention and really appreciate the music.

I'm not over her, I never will be. I am very faithful, and as long as she makes music that I enjoy I will be into her.

I can't like your post and I want :(

Evan Peters

wouldn't be on a forum dedicated to her if i was over her

emma roberts is an abuser

pink sushi

I'm definitely not as an obsessed Gaga fanĀ ever since I fell in love with goddess Marina in 2012.Ā :giveup:Ā Ā 

But I still love her and wouldĀ Ā consider myself a bigĀ fan!Ā 

TimisaMonster

What? :saladga:Ā 

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived