Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Hell nah. My fangirl level dropped a little, but it's picking up speed again. She's too wonderful to ever truly be "over" with.

This pretty much. It goes in cycles for me i.e. her album cycles. When she's not releasing new music or promoting it everywhere my interest wanes and I delve into other artists. But when she's "active" then all eyes on her :redface:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Not at all, but I feel like I should be. Every day I just get mad that radio stations are playing Katy, Avicii, P!nk, and not Gaga. It's like people are trying to tell me Gaga isn't relevant right now. I really need LG5 to slay so that it's "cool" to like her again. :noparty:

What year is it?

JEWRJEWR

As if an award is going to make me come running back as Little Monster when I STAN Lana Del Rey :duck:

lana del rey is trash

Fear, she's the mother of violence

AgusPop

Im glad this topic happens. You can see all the GGD trolls here . and you called me crazy.the mods can see it now:legend:

how pathetics wasting their life in the Fan Site of the artist they dont like :toofunny:

PrinceGaga

r u kidding :wtf: .......Gags is my love,She's my religion :pray: 

on a serious note-no,i've been obsessed with her ever since i heard Paparazzi and i still am.and i think my obsession with her is only growing :yes: 

i know its cringeworthy but whatever-I'm a #Mons+er4Life :proud: 

yay I'm the same! Instead of saying basically the same thing I thought I'll just quote you haha. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

lana del rey is trash

ARTPOP vs ultraviolence scores, along Lana actions actually being true to her words beg to differ, however that's not the point of this thread :proud: Music not the bling, but buy Applause 343543 times and send the pic

JEWRJEWR

ARTPOP vs ultraviolence scored beg to differ, however that's not the point of this thread :proud:

some critics gave higher ratings to ARTPOP tho

AgusPop

ARTPOP vs ultraviolence scored beg to differ, however that's not the point of this thread :proud:

lana del rey is basic af

DontDoubtDavid

I feel similar. I'm not completely over her. I still gag at all of her looks and songs. I think I'll love her forever, but she won't occupy my time as much.

Alcina Dimitrescu

some critics gave higher ratings to ARTPOP tho

you answered yourself. Still off topic :proud:

The fact that people have the need to diss another artist just because an user DARED to respectfully say he's not into Gaga anymore is a problem :proud:

JEWRJEWR

you answered yourself. Still off topic :proud:

The fact that people have the need to diss another artist just because an user DARED to respectfully say he's not into Gaga anymore is a problem :proud:

no its not. This is a gaga forum, not atrl.

If you dont like her anymore, you simply leave, and thats it.

Theres no need to make this thread

Whispering

What year is it?

They listen exclusively to the Adult Contemporary format and base "what's hot or not" on the playlist of these stations. I've tried to explain multiple times that AC is where soft rock and non-offensive pop goes to die, but they won't listen. AC won't play any songs with Rap in them either. Most of the Rhythmic leaning pop or heavy dance hits never make it to AC. 

Archived