Mister Gaga

who knows ? 

Though remember when Gaga said BTW would include metal ? hum yeah... :rip:

Heavy Metal Lover :trollga:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

Just because redone is known for making edm songs, doesn't mean that's what is gonna happen. He produced for porcelain black and was in a rock band. We don't know anything about the genre of the album 

If you're implying that the entire album should be along the lines of Electric Chapel, I will take it. 

Jesse Pinkman

I didnt sign up for all of that. But I'll try anything once. :hor: 

It's science, bitch

ChasingGhosts

if you can't hear the song you canmt judge it because it is multilayered

Um how fcking rude and incompetent are you? :excuseu: 

Anyway I don't think there will be any proper metal songs on LG5 (unfortunately) but I'm positive she'll have more real instruments and a more rock/punk/metal influence. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

ChasingGhosts

If you're implying that the entire album should be along the lines of Electric Chapel, I will take it. 

Technically Electric Chapel is pop-rock or glamrock but yesss a whole album like it would be amazing!

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

MonsterOfSpain

By the Grace of God I hope it won't be metal

I'm here for some pop-rock songs like Electric Chapel as you guys are saying though :music: 

Technically Electric Chapel is pop-rock or glamrock but yesss a whole album like it would be amazing!

oh I totally know, but I think that's as close we're getting to metal gaga without a maiden collab or something crazy. 

Bad Bromance

Sire (feat. Iron Maiden) 

That would be amazing!!!!  Unfortunately, though, I don't think it will happen.  I think Gaga's new sound may be pop-rock or glam rock with some metal influences but not an all-out metal album. 

Don't get me wrong, though, I would die of happiness if she pulled it off but I don't think it will happen any time soon.  :noparty:  Perhaps Gaga will release a full-on metal album when she's in-between eras, like she did with Cheek To Cheek in the next few years.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived