💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga were black?

Didymus

Featured Posts

Like we would change out Skin Colour? Or we wouldn't be fans?!

like all of us would have existed but we would have been black from the beginning 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

The Madonna comparisons wouldn't be as prevalent :emma: 

Maybe she'd be called "the black Madonna" but yeah, I also feel like people wouldn't judge her so hard for comparisons. Which is very weird when you think about it :duck:

like all of us would have existed but we would have been black from the beginning 

That universe-changing impact :legend:

When will your fave?

Bad Monster Kid

dying at you calling beyonce "large"

I was referring to Gaga as the largest pop star in the world. But to each his own. :lolly:

Maybe she'd be called "the black Madonna" but yeah, I also feel like people wouldn't judge her so hard for comparisons. Which is very weird when you think about it :duck:

or "the black beyonce" cuz god knows she ain't black 100% of the time

I was referring to Gaga as the largest pop star in the world. But to each his own. :lolly:

i was thinking you called beyonce a thick women "large"

Instead of Madonna, she would have been compared to Grace Jones for most of the time. And I think lots of things would be different, considering she obviously wouldn't be that "I'm Italian" girl, and I'm sure her musical influences would be completely different as well, as she would have been raised up in a completely different cultural background, I believe.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Didymus

or "the black beyonce" cuz god knows she ain't black 100% of the time

1126.gif

JustifyMyLove

I'm already hating the tan she got during 2014 and 2015, i wish she was as white as 2009, so beautiful... if she was black, i wouldn't know how to react

Julia Volkova #1 stan

I'm already hating the tan she got during 2014 and 2015, i wish she was as white as 2009, so beautiful... if she was black, i wouldn't know how to react

Giving me 21st century gays coming out to their friends and families teas 

Melech

I don't think she would be that less successful.

If she were Muslim though. Now that would be interesting. 

I think Mrs. Strange (a character played by Grace Jones in the movie Boomerang) is the perfect example of what Gaga could have been if she was black :deadbanana:

Apple for me, apple for you.

I think Mrs. Strange (a character played by Grace Jones in the movie Boomerang) is the perfect example of what Gaga could have been if she was black :deadbanana:

oh my lord

Lassex

There was a similar thread a long time ago, but I can't remember what I said :laughga:  Anyway, her image and voice would be so different - I can imagine her making similar music with Solange or Janelle Monaé. Maybe her message about equality would be taken more seriously (and people wouldn't accuse her for using blackface :fat: ). Tbh I think she would be more focused on the vocal side of her performances and music, not sure why I feel like that.

You can tell she had the world in her hand at that time. I can imagine the backlash if she used that 'tan' now

New-outtake-by-Mario-Testino-HQ-lady-gag

Someone seriously called this ''blackface'' and said Gaga is racist for using it :lmao: 

Archived