Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj being embarrassing (as usual) calls someones mom a *****

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

gagzus

Honestly Gaga is younger than her (not by much tho) and is more mature than her by far, she's in her 30's for god sake and she acts, dresses and talks like she's still in her early 20s mess.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here

and then she also decided to add her two sense in to the calvin harris, taylor swift and zayn malik drama

Such a role model mcry.gif

no the tweet about some guys mom 

Alien Tulip

can we add zayn there too please, whiny af 

I'll add in like 20 more celebrities. Everyone is too obsessed with "shading" each other on social media it's embarrassing. Yeah you have your followers laughing but in the long run people will look back and talk about how immature you were. I remember when artists back in the early 2000s like Britney, Xtinct, Mary J Blige, P!nk and Avril Lavigne would only talk about each other on interviews and even though it was petty, at least they were upfront about it and real rather than talking behind an iphone. 

retroglamx

I can see her typing that while laughing the way she does at the end of Anaconda. :lmao:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Alien Tulip

I cannot stand this b---h. She has the nerve to call someone ugly, but did she forget when she was broke down sucking dick for beats in NYC?

I guess the skin bleaching, fake ass, fake boobs, and fake ass personas made her forget. She can sit.

Holy jesus

gMxuk8w.gif

So true though. I love how she tried to play the race card with taylor yet nicki minaj sits on her 50,000 dollar couch made in Italy, while she puts on her platinum blonde wig, blue contacts, white foundation, and takes a dump on her silver glare toilet and wipes her ass with golden toilet paper. 

Alien Tulip

no the tweet about some guys mom 

Oh no that's an Instagram reply. It went viral on twitter for a while yesterday. 

Alien Tulip

Honestly Gaga is younger than her (not by much tho) and is more mature than her by far, she's in her 30's for god sake and she acts, dresses and talks like she's still in her early 20s mess.

I know its kinda sad actually. Taylor is immature too but she's only 25 and now days people in their mid and late 20s act childish still but at least Gaga acts more mature now. 

Supersonic

Holy jesus

gMxuk8w.gif

So true though. I love how she tried to play the race card with taylor yet nicki minaj sits on her 50,000 dollar couch made in Italy, while she puts on her platinum blonde wig, blue contacts, white foundation, and takes a dump on her silver glare toilet and wipes her ass with golden toilet paper. 

Nicki clearly isn't as emberassing as this post of yours and your negative aura on GGD.

gagzus

I know its kinda sad actually. Taylor is immature too but she's only 25 and now days people in their mid and late 20s act childish still but at least Gaga acts more mature now. 

I think she and Taylor are very fake personality wise, Nicki gets pressed whenever someone says something negative about her and Taylor plays victim and dumb a lot of the time tbh

Alien Tulip

And so is your sheep like behavior. I love how you blocked me yet you still press the "View this post anyway" option as if my opinion matters. I don't mind it though since your input on everything I post doesn't matter and never will. I mean you kind of remind me of those people who get restraining orders of the harasser yet choose to snoop around their area out of boredom. 

Jesse Pinkman

Holy jesus

gMxuk8w.gif

She is in her 30s and she acts like a 16 year old. Ugh she just irks me so much. Everything about her is so fake and desperate and it's a shame because I really do think she's a talented rapper. Oh well.. She can dissapear for all I care.

It's science, bitch

gagzus

I am always half-half with Onika tbh, I love a lot of her music and what not but then she opens her damn mouth she's like the less aggressive Azealia tbh, she makes great rap music but as soon as she speaks it puts u off stanning.

And don't get me started on her basically being the K-mart equivalent of Gaga in 2012-2014

Alien Tulip

I am always half-half with Onika tbh, I love a lot of her music and what not but then she opens her damn mouth she's like the less aggressive Azealia tbh, she makes great rap music but as soon as she speaks it puts u off stanning.

And don't get me started on her basically being the K-mart equivalent of Gaga in 2012-2014

I think she's a very pretty girl and a talented rapper but her attitude is laughable. Even though Azealia Banks is more vulgar, at least she's able to back up her arguments most of the time and I generally think she's more talented than Onika. 

Jesse Pinkman

Exactly. Like she makes me want to punch something whenever she opens her 30 something year old mouth to say something stupid.

And yes, her team tried to rival Gaga when she came out (like 50% of the industry), and when she FLOPPED its "oh I'm back to mixtape Nicki since pop turned on me." Bitch BYE. She does have a few bops though, I'll give her that. 

It's science, bitch

Archived