💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: ''Off to work! ❤️?"

Rifek

Featured Posts

TheResidentZionist

as someone who used to live in malibu i get so mad when i recognize all the backdrops of her instagram posts. WHY CANT I RUN INTO HER

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"off to the work" she says as the lyrics of song in background goes " Get the cameras rollin'
And get the action goin"  

oh god shes so extraaa, she gon film ahs obvsly

imma cut a bitch

I thought it was Gaga at first but listen to the original version. There's a point in the song where Andrea sounds exactly like the clip(around the bridge I think) but it's NOT Gaga. 

Some people are saying the song's production sounds different too, well there are remastered versions of the song as well. 

This is NOT Gaga

monketsharona

Honestly if there are covers on next album I would be very very disappointed. 

I'm here for brand new songs written by Lady Gaga. I think we had enough covers... 

why are people thinking into this so much lol the song has no special meaning to anything. she's clearly just going to work with some music on

LoveandMagic

I want her wardrobe.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I thought it was Gaga at first but listen to the original version. There's a point in the song where Andrea sounds exactly like the clip(around the bridge I think) but it's NOT Gaga. 

Some people are saying the song's production sounds different too, well there are remastered versions of the song as well. 

This is NOT Gaga

I feel sorry for your deaf condition. This is not Andrea at all. 

Heh... I listened to the original, which I'd heard before, but I never realized until just now that this record was the source of a sample that made up the core of Len's "Steal My Sunshine":

(compare to ~2:20 in "More, More, More")

I feel sorry for your deaf condition. This is not Andrea at all. 

I feel sorry for your ignorance :hug:

It's definetly not Gaga! If she was working with Giorgio and RedOne she's not going to make another slow jazzy album!

Archived