PrinceGaga

What do you think could happen?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think could happen?

• Yes she could have an invitation, yes she should accept
    • This is her one and only

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

If she has the time to shoot it, and if the results of Hotel live up to her and Ryan Murphy's expectations, I don't see why not.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

I think she would appear again in the future for sure. I think if she were to be on it next year it would be in a smaller role/cameo capacity, but I think she could definitely be a recurring cast member in future seasons. It's the beauty of AHS: Dylan McDermott made an appearance in Season 2 after being full time in Season 1, Zachary Quinto appeared Season 1 and became a main cast member Season 2. Lily Rabe, Jamie Brewer and Frances Conroy are all great examples of cast members taking on a variety of supporting, full time or cameo appearances from season to season, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the show if she only appeared for a 2 episode arch next season or something.

I think it is an extremely clever career move to pull, but I think that she also genuinely wants to be a part of the show and is a fan of it as well and so I hope she remains a part of the show in some way or another, it would be really cool.

giskardsb

I think she would, but her career might be too important at that time 

isn't acting part of her career? 

PrinceGaga

I think she would appear again in the future for sure. I think if she were to be on it next year it would be in a smaller role/cameo capacity, but I think she could definitely be a recurring cast member in future seasons. It's the beauty of AHS: Dylan McDermott made an appearance in Season 2 after being full time in Season 1, Zachary Quinto appeared Season 1 and became a main cast member Season 2. Lily Rabe, Jamie Brewer and Frances Conroy are all great examples of cast members taking on a variety of supporting, full time or cameo appearances from season to season, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the show if she only appeared for a 2 episode arch next season or something.

I think it is an extremely clever career move to pull, but I think that she also genuinely wants to be a part of the show and is a fan of it as well and so I hope she remains a part of the show in some way or another, it would be really cool.

I agree with this! AHS seems like the most relaxed and awesome place as an actor/actress to work in terms of flexibility. I think it would be awesome for Gaga to reappear in a later season, even as a smaller part. Once she has time, if the demand is still there I'm sure she would be welcomed back with open arms. 

Especially if Sarah, Gaga and Ryan are all Bffs :whitney: 

Warholian

She won't have time as she'll already be filming her Oscar winning role by then, all the while juggling her newly won Emmy, Grammy, and VMA.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

PrinceGaga

She won't have time as she'll already be filming her Oscar winning role by then, all the while juggling her newly won Emmy, Grammy, and VMA.

Yes I suppose she'll have to pick the lesser of two evils ;)

gagzus

sure, she could have a smaller role and when she has a spare few days that's all she needs tbh

Jewels n Drugs

Yall acting like yall know her schedule lmao. If she really wants so do it she will definitely make time for it. Who knows what she will be doing next year at this time.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

malazam

In the future yes but next two seasons nope

another shot before we kiss the other side

bionic

We all know that Ryan would buy 10 million copies of ARTPOP to have her back, so... :fat: 

buy bionic

evgenigerm2

We have to see her acting first, but I hope she does. Gaga + AHS = Pure Heaven

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Bad Bromance

I would love it but I have this feeling that if she is going to feature in the sixth season, it's going to be a cameo appearance or a super small role.

I would totally love for her to be asked to return next year but I totally agree with you.  Who knows what her schedule will look like this time next year.  If she's invited, she may only appear on 1 or 2 episodes as a guest star because she will be in the middle of her LG5 era next summer.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived