Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Matt Bomer: Lady Gaga is killing the game

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

I started to feel this way too lol. All this praise is a little suspicious. 

what you mean just like C2C era? :neyde:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Pretty sure all the actors are asked to praise Gaga for the publicity tbh

Just think a second. If the actors were bad mouthing Gaga, wouldn't it bring even more attention to the show than praising her?

This praise is real as you can see.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DemeLarell

what you mean just like C2C era? :neyde:

lol no but I'm starting to think they are really milking gaga for the hype of the show. 

asana15

The second coming of Barbra Streisand.

Multi-talented singer, actress, director, all this recognition before the age of 30.

What else does she have for us in store?

Blackwillow

lol no but I'm starting to think they are really milking gaga for the hype of the show. 

if Tony gives her a praise for this role then would be suspicious. :hunty:

tbh, i think this season will be the best cuz gaga is in all the way. Ryan writes script for gaga (real life character) plus everything will be over the top!!!!! thats why all praises keep coming and it wont stop :kissga:

GagaMoon Prince

Just think a second. If the actors were bad mouthing Gaga, wouldn't it bring even more attention to the show than praising her?

This praise is real as you can see.

TBH I think Gaga probably is excelling at this role. As for actors bad mouthing her to gain attention: no. They wouldn't do that. Ryan Murphy would drag them for that. I heard he doesn't put up with that kind of stuff. Plus, AHS is one of those shows that I see excelling from set/cast drama. 

I'm a free bitch baby

DemeLarell

if Tony gives her a praise for this role then would be suspicious. :hunty:

tbh, i think this season will be the best cuz gaga is in all the way. Ryan writes script for gaga (real life character) plus everything will be over the top!!!!! thats why all praises keep coming and it wont stop :kissga:

1. Tony isn't a part of AHS so I would be highly suspicious then lol. 

2. I too think this is going to be the best season too. Not only because of Gaga. 

3. I understand Gaga might be phenomenal and I was ok with the hype but the excessive praise is making me wonder the intent of the praise. Is it because she is just that good, which I don't doubt, or is it to just hype the show?? 

4. It was just my opinion just like you have yours. 

5. I hope you're not trying to argue with me about a season that hasn't premiered yet. :later:

Blue Jeans

All this Hype :giveup:

Gaga is coming for your faves this year like

og3kHMM.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Chromatislaps

inb4 messy GGD comes in and: Destroy me Matt!...well you know the usual thirsty for D drill

on topic: slae can't wait

Anthem5.gif

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived