interview

Matt Bomer: Lady Gaga is killing the game

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Some fans are so traumatized that they refuse to believe anything good can happen to Gaga. 

Pure foolishness, if you ask me. If Gaga can handle Saturday Night Live like an ace, something that many professional actors have failed trying, she can handle AHS.

Also, think about all of the outlandish situations she has put herself through, whether it be in a music video, or a commercial, or a live performance. I rarely, if ever, see anything but commitment on her face and focus in her eyes. You can't teach that. She is a naturally gifted actress.

Schwerk

All this praise makes it seem like Hollywood is filled with non talented, pretentious or rotten people, seeing how supriced they seem about her lovely personality and skills like it's a rarity. 

Great to hear she's got a supportive team of colleagues to create magical moments together.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bad Bromance

Pure foolishness, if you ask me. If Gaga can handle Saturday Night Live like an ace, something that many professional actors have failed trying, she can handle AHS.

Also, think about all of the outlandish situations she has put herself through, whether it be in a music video, or a commercial, or a live performance. I rarely, if ever, see anything but commitment on her face and focus in her eyes. You can't teach that. She is a naturally gifted actress.

I couldn't agree with you more, hun!  I think of how great she was on SNL and when she was Jo Calderone at the 2011 VMAs.  She is always so focused and commits to whatever it is she's doing 250%.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

freebit

All this praise makes it seem like Hollywood is filled with non talented, pretentious or rotten people, seeing how supriced they seem about her lovely personality and skills like it's a rarity. 

I wonder if they had this preconceived notion that she was going to be a diva, but she ended up being really sweet.

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived