Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ryan: "Lady Gaga is everything I dreamed of and more."

Henry

Featured Posts

Lee Ng

I've been religiously checking her Instagram probably in the ballpark of 20 times a day. I need to see. :wtfga:

imagine if she doesn't update anythang till October 7 :awkney:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

:pray::pray::pray:

I knew that Gaga had the potential, but it just feels so good to have that confirmed. I'm officially psyched for AHS.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

gagaisitalian

Ryan always over-hypes something when he knows it isn't that great so this worries me. :lolly:

He is the director, so I'm trying to take this with a pinch of salt. Of course he is going to say she is great.

I'll be honest though I'm hyped. This new AHS theme I'm seeing probably isn't helping me calm down :giveup:

I'm so nervous for this because, although she went to acting school, it isn't something we have seen a lot of from her. She could be great, good or average.

I really hope she pulls this off :pray:

Barbados

It's funny because while Coven was airing my exact thoughts were "I bet Gaga would love this show" and "Imagine if she made a cameo"

And now here she ****ing is with a leading role :applause: 

MOTHER MONSTER <3  

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Barbados

He is the director, so I'm trying to take this with a pinch of salt. Of course he is going to say she is great.

It's his twitter though, he could of easily not tweeted anything

But the fact that he made a POINT about her being amazing actually means something, Sarah said something similar. I bet she's really practiced for this

It's his twitter though, he could of easily not tweeted anything

But the fact that he made a POINT about her being amazing actually means something, Sarah said something similar. I bet she's really practiced for this

He doesn't have to say anything, but lets be honest Gaga basically announced AHS: Hotel with the announcement that she would be joining the cast.

There is a lot of hype built around her this season and she is a main character. It makes sense for the director to tweet about how amazing she is and to hype his own series.

Unless she was pulling some Lindsay Lohan with her coming to set really late and being difficult, I'm pretty sure this is exactly what the director of a T.V series would say. 

"Hey the major star we pulled for this season is doing FANTASTIC! You have to check them out!"

This isn't me trying to dismiss Gaga in any way, it's just a little caution. It makes sense for the director to hype the major star in the series.

Blackwillow

Ryan always over-hypes something when he knows it isn't that great so this worries me. :lolly:

for example?  

Barbados

He doesn't have to say anything, but lets be honest Gaga basically announced AHS: Hotel with the announcement that she would be joining the cast.

There is a lot of hype built around her this season and she is a main character. It makes sense for the director to tweet about how amazing she is and to hype his own series.

Unless she was pulling some Lindsay Lohan with her coming to set really late and being difficult, I'm pretty sure this is exactly what the director of a T.V series would say. 

"Hey the major star we pulled for this season is doing FANTASTIC! You have to check them out!"

This isn't me trying to dismiss Gaga in any way, it's just a little caution. It makes sense for the director to hype the major star in the series.

If she was average, I can tell you that he wouldn't be attempting to hype her

There's already enough hype. I know this was genuine 

Especially with a TV series, viewership can drop off so easy. Let's be realistic, Taylor probably gave Gaga lots of acting tips and lessons

If she was average, I can tell you that he wouldn't be attempting to hype her

There's already enough hype. I know this was genuine 

Especially with a TV series, viewership can drop off so easy. Let's be realistic, Taylor probably gave Gaga lots of acting tips and lessons

Of course he would be trying to hype her! A huge star can bring in huge ratings, if a major star signs up to a project it can turn a lower budget to a huge budget and can turn viewer interest from little too big in no time at all.

It's not even like Gaga is a hugely known actor. If she was, nothing would be mentioned, but she is known for singing so the director is trying to hype up her credibility as an actor.

My lecturer for screen production is currently working on a project and is in talks with casting a huge star. Even those talks led to a huge budget increase and more general excitement around his project.

If Katy Perry or Taylor Swift was cast in this role I'm sure we would be hearing very similar sentiments from the director, whether they are magnificent actors or not.

They want a big debut with the big star they have casted. It's better to get as many people watching to begin with, because many might get hooked, then have an average debut and steady decline.

Barbados

Of course he would be trying to hype her! A huge star can bring in huge ratings, if a major star signs up to a project it can turn a lower budget to a huge budget and can turn viewer interest from little too big in no time at all

But ratings can drop easy, no point hyping if you know you can't deliver.

Ryan is a proffessional director, he wouldn't want to hurt his credentials 

If Katy Perry or Taylor Swift was cast in this role I'm sure we would be hearing very similar sentiments from the director, whether they are magnificent actors or not.

Also this urks me because Gaga isn't even in the same league as these 2. Yes they're both performers and singers but Gaga has the theater that these 2 don't have. Katy probably has 0 acting talent, I could imagine taylor being a semi actor. Let's not forget that Katy adopted theatrics AFTER Gaga.

They could never do what Gaga did with Jo Calderone at the VMAs.

Gaga is Theatre. She has the experience, and her fiancee is an actor

Archived