💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will only be in 8 of 13 AHS episodes

gagzus

Featured Posts

CyanLights

She will be in the first episode of the season. Finn said that Matt's character is mad at him in episode 3 for the stuff Finn and Gaga have done together. She might be missing from some middle episodes to give time for other characters. AHS is a full on ensemble cast.

this is a good point. AHS has never only been spelt about one character in every single scene of every single episode.  All because Gaga is in it does not mean it's going to be American Gaga Story. AHS has always done a fantastic job at showcasing each actors role. Sarah and Evans characters are probably extremely important this season 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP can you please add a link to the receipts in the first post? I know it was confirmed, but it'd be nice to have the source readily available when people come to your thread. :) 

That's more than I expected. :coffee:

I thought they would pull a two episode cameo for attention.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

gagzus

OP can you please add a link to the receipts in the first post? I know it was confirmed, but it'd be nice to have the source readily available when people come to your thread. :) 

added for u :)

junglejim4322

well, get ready for a major drop in views for 5 episodes lol... 

Uh? they never tell who's appearing in an episode or not. And anyway, I think most Monsters are fans of the show anyway so they'll watch anyway and if some other Monsters are new to the show, believe me, they'll get addicted.

Dorothy Gale

Uh? they never tell who's appearing in an episode or not. And anyway, I think most Monsters are fans of the show anyway so they'll watch anyway and if some other Monsters are new to the show, believe me, they'll get addicted.

Press releases tell who will be in an episode.

junglejim4322

Press releases tell who will be in an episode.

Forgot that, but still... that'd be very stupid not to watch only because Gaga isn't in it. Her part is big and it's fun and I'm glad she's involved, that's really exciting but I think some people are expecting too much. The cast is huge and Ryan always makes sure everyone shines on the show so if people are watching this only expecting to see Gaga up the screen every single second, just don't watch it, you'll be disappointed.

Sister

....And just eight, is enough to fill our hearts with Love~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

gagzus

I thought she would be in every single chapter :green: She's the main character :awkney:

AHS doesn't actually have main characters as the characters either good or bad have their own storylines that play out and back stories too sometimes, gaga's the biggest cast name and her character is the mastermind villain but she's not "a main character" BC as I said they don't have them, people assume they have them BC some characters get more screen time that others

crisTEAne

she dies in the first, becomes a ghost, and only her voice will appear later. :trollga:

just kidding, obvz. :pole: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived