💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley shades "BAD BLOOD" music video

Yanko

Featured Posts

Not people coming for a video with fantasy violence. What kind of baby-ass PBS Kids environment have y'all been living in? There are children playing first-person shooters. That's worse than them watching "Bad Blood" or anything else containing fantasy or slapstick violence.

Miley's fake for not coming for "B*tch Better Have My Money" if she's so concerned about the glorification of violence. Miley's also fake for acting like she, without reservations, deserves to be considered a good role model when she lacks decorum and makes references to d--gs in her music.

:applause:

Really though, the Bad Blood music video isn't serious.  I don't even see it as violent as all.  Sure, they were holding weapons and what not, but there was nothing too graphic.  No blood or extreme death scenes; nothing that portrays extreme violence.  All you see are a bunch of models fighting each other, and even then the fist fighting isn't too violent.  Kids these days are exposed to scenes like this in movies and tv shows.  Why didn't she go after BBHMM?

I don't see how Taylor's Bad Blood music video and it's kiddy fantasy violence is worse than Miley's nudity, rubbing against a married man on television, raunchiness during her concerts and performances, and publicizing of d--gs.

:saladga:

If anything, Taylor is a better role model than Miley to the younger generation.

So many Taylor haters on this site.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

That seems worse to me, silly fake violence. Goofy violence numbs people to the reality of violence. The video is full of fighting, guns, Selena Gomez is breaking some guys arm, Ellie Golding is shooting a bazooka..it all just desensitizes people to cruelty of real violence. I think showing the brutality of violence is healthier for everyone.

Might want to consult with Robert Rodriguez since the video is clearly inspired by the violence in his films. Anyway, I disagree. I think some of us know to tell the difference between violence in the real world and a film. No matter how many violent films I watch, I will never be desensitized when I see something like a terrorist attack on TV. 

Spock

I fail to see how twerking while slapping your pu$$y and simulating blowjobs in front of tweens makes her a superior person, but mkay

who will love me when the night is over

Redstreak

As @Skank so eloquently explained above, silly violence numbs people to the true reality of real violence. Not to mention the video of Bad Blood was nothing but a million celebrity cameos that were pointless and trivial. It just seems like Taylor can never go a day without showing the world that she's BFFs with Victoria Secret models and random actors & musicians. It's getting tiring. 

BBHMM's violence was more akin to Tarantino or even Gaga's violence in Telephone. The use of violence in those videos seems more like a commentary IMO.

they absolutely were not. :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

Then why people took videos like Wrecking Ball and We Can't Stop so seriously? It's ok when it's Taylor but it's bad when it comes to Miley? Double standards of society. 

Wrecking Ball won the video of the year, with its nudity. Both videos set all kinds of records and both songs were major pop hits, with WB being a massive hit song.  I'm not sure why Miley is whining. :shrug:

Redstreak

Might want to consult with Robert Rodriguez since the video is clearly inspired by the violence in his films. Anyway, I disagree. I think some of us know to tell the difference between violence in the real world and a film. No matter how many violent films I watch, I will never be desensitized when I see something like a terrorist attack on TV. 

I agree, you may be desensitized to what you know is on a movie, but you'll never be desensitized to the real thing just by the media you watch

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Spock

The delusion in this thread :saladga:

The reach :saladga:

The lies :saladga:

who will love me when the night is over

Morphine Prince

I agree, you may be desensitized to what you know is on a movie, but you'll never be desensitized to the real thing just by the media you watch

And if you are I am seriously concerned that some people aren't able to separate reality from fantasy. Much more concerning than a Pop star's music video displaying parody-like violence. How about those guns your kids have access to? How about those gun laws that aren't strict enough? 

Whispering

I mean she has a point in that it's pretty sad that violence is more acceptable than a woman's body... Still, I don't necessarily agree that the mv is setting a bad example. Not when it's barely a fraction of what you might see in a typical action movie.  :shrug: 

Plus I'd like to think enough people can separate entertainment from reality that we can stop blaming movies or games or music for someone's bad decisions (not that Miley was saying that). 

This is true, and I agree with her on that, but there are tons of examples of videos, movies and TV shows that include graphic violence. (and BB certainly doesn't fall in this category) 

Just look at how BBHMM was praised to the high heavens on this site. Look at the favorite TV shows here...Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, AHS. These same people are complaining about a video with bubble gum level violence. Lol  It doesn't add up. 

Jase

Oh, ffs. Can we stop with women in pop music always being so passive aggressive and b---hy about each other? It's so boring.

Desperado

Oh, ffs. Can we stop with women in pop music always being so passive aggressive and b---hy about each other? It's so boring.

Tbh, people irl are like that, they are human at the end of the day 

Jase

Tbh, people irl are like that, they are human at the end of the day 

I'm well aware, that doesn't stop this whole women being pitted against each other culture from being messy and boring af

Archived