Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley shades "BAD BLOOD" music video

Yanko

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Omg exactly what I was thinking!

The double standard is real!  LOL!!!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

and it's also a mock up of the toxic video and every Robert Rodriguez movie created but who am i to judge? 

emma roberts is an abuser

DeleteMyAccount

When you think about it though it's pretty true.  Our society tends to favor violence in entertainment over s-x and honest human nature.  People always say how tasteless it is for artists to show skin, yet here we are buying gory video games and watching tons of people die in movies.  This comparison is quite eye opening when you really think about it.

LeoFameMonster

When you get really successful that when people have something to say, they did it to Gaga and now their doing it to Taylor

When will these b---hes learn this is what Taylor lives for so she can write a sad song about you.

Iwontell

Dude...I get it and I really think there's no reason for ppl to be so ****ty with her - it's her body, she's free to expose it as much as she wants...so she's kinda right.

At the same time, violence being portrayed in an artistic product is not supposed to be an "example", and to sane minds it's not violence inducing at all...like, I grew up watching Tarantino and playing GTA and I'd never commit a crime or any act of violence...and I could say the same about pretty much everybody I know...so she's also kinda wrong.

Besides, I don't think Bad Blood (and keep in mind I only watched it once and it has been a while, so I might be in the wrong here) is particularly violent...I don't get what she's going for here...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Harry

Tbh portraying violence in videos not a bad thing at all imo. However, using it in order to essentially demonise another artist is bad. I guess that's what Miley's saying, and she's totally right.

America has a big problem with this the violence/nudity thing, but we all know that.

THIS IS SO TRUE. SPILL IT MILERZ. People are starting to tear Taylor down. It's about time she gets exposed for her wrong doings. :miley:

00026 † 10000

Harry

When you get really successful that when people have something to say, they did it to Gaga and now their doing it to Taylor

When will these b---hes learn this is what Taylor lives for so she can write a sad song about you.

Lmao it's not just a sad song though, is it? She and her team are so smart, they play the publicity game so well. We all know that song is about Katy, and they put all those good looking women in that video so all the gays can snap their fingers and yassss cos it makes Taylor look like the hero, and Katy is the bad guy. It's actually really snaky and horrible. Gaga never targeted another artist like that, so it's not the same thing.

Iwontell

Where did Taylor's stans go, tho?
Come, help us make this topic the hot mess it's destined to be. :teehee:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

gagaisitalian

Team Miley tbh. I love them both, but I do love Miley's persona/music more.

Archived