šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

I think if I had been standing when I read this, I would have gone weak in the knees. :giveup:

I enjoyed C2C, but I'm more than ready for some original work from her, don't even care (too much) which genreĀ :woot:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

The hype people are getting over a simple caption is ridiculousĀ :sharon:

Fiona Apple

The hype people are getting over a simple caption is ridiculousĀ :sharon:

It's not a simple captionĀ :whitney:

freebit

Damn, this many pages over this.Ā Our collective thirst is real, lol. I'm excited though.Ā 

hijadeputa

So, like ARTPOP, the album is in her uterus. Remember with the tweet for ARTPOP, 9 Months later we had Applause. Get reay for theĀ new single Ā  In 9 months.

No, not really. ARTPOP the album came 9 months after that tweet, your right. BUT the single came 3 months earlier, in August. That means that we will have theĀ lead single in January and the album 3 months later in April. Lol this is only right if she reallyĀ "giveĀ birth to albums". By the way, fall always goes pretty fast and with AHS in OctoberĀ I'm sure the waitĀ won't feel so longĀ :Jase:

Swan Heart

Gaga, dear, I love you but you are wrong. It's LG6 and I'm going to f*king call it like that till we have a real title.Ā :green:Ā 

Not sorry.Ā :green:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Born To Slay

Gaga, dear, I love you but you are wrong. It's LG6 and I'm going to f*king call it like that till we have a real title.Ā :green:Ā 

Not sorry.Ā :green:

Same here! #LG6revolution!

FINALLY. I have been waiting for her to finally create a new solo album,Ā that's probably theĀ main reason why I have been so quiet on this forum for more than a year now. Her album releases are the best times to be on this forum.Ā 

gagabro

FINALLY. I have been waiting for her to finally create a new solo album,Ā that's probably theĀ main reason why I have been so quiet on this forum for more than a year now. Her album releases are the best times to be on this forum.Ā 

Same, my post count can finally start growing again! I was fairly quiet during C2C era. Excited for the months ahead :)

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived